Since when?

Princeton p.o.v:

Bahja looked back at me with a smirk on her face. Is this really how much she hates me? Enough to abort OUR child? I knew Bahja was crazy, but I never knew the bitch was stupid.

"I have a wonderful boyfriend and that child would have caused problems and stress. Besides, you didn't want the child anyway." she stated.

"BI--Bahja... I never EVER said that. For you to think that aborting was a good choice proves you a dumb ass bitch. I hope it hunts you down. That wasn't your fucking child it was OURS! I'm done with your childish ass games." I hollered.

I stormed into the house. Everyone looked at me. They probably heard me yelling, but oh well. I'm done with people and their childish games. Latoya stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

"Babe, are you okay? We can go if you want." she whispered.

"Nah. I'm good. I just need a drink." I said.

I went into the kitchen where Jacob's mom and Y/n were cooking. Y/n was finally standing up. I went into their pantry and grabbed some vodka that Jacob probably hid. I got a small glass and poured some in the glass.

"Okay, now go and get the onions so you can chop them up and fry." Jacob's mom said.

Y/n went into the fridge and grabbed three onions and began chopping them. Jacob's mom glazed the ham she had and set in the oven. She turned to see me drinking. She shook her head.

"Boy, don't you know drinking is bad for you?" she asked crossing her arms.

"I need it at the moment." I said taking a long sip.

"Instead of you killing yourself slowly, why don't you help me and y/n cook some food?" she smiled.

I put the bottle away, but I kept my glass of vodka on the table.

Jacob p.o.v:

Damn! Princeton went in on Bahja. I wonder why. SInce he drinking and stuff, I ain't even gone bother. He always catches attitudes quick when he drinking and plus he's pissed. His girl, Latoya, standing here confused. I should probably talk to her to help her relax. I walked over to the hallway where she stood picking at her nails.

"Hi." I said, giving her a smile.

She looked up at me and I saw she was crying. She gave me a fake smile and waved.

"Are you okay?"

"No. Jacob doesn't care for me. He only cares about that baby and his baby mama. I don't even know why I'm here. I knew this was going to happen." she said, bawling afterwards.

I rub her arm to comfort her and she collapsed onto my chest. At first I just stood there not knowing what to do. Then, I just wrapped my arms around her. It made her cry even more.

"Do you want to talk about it in private?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I lead the way upstairs. She sat down on my bed and grabbed a pillow to squeeze. I sat down next to her and handed her a box of tissues.

"Thanks." she said.

"So, why do you think he cares for his baby mama?" I asked.

"Well, he's always calling her and checking up on her, although she never answers. Today, when we arrived when she did, he was staring at her and checking her out and completely ignoring me. I felt like a ghost." she cried.

"I'm sure it seemed like that, but he cares for you. He talks about you all the time." I lied.

"Really?" she asked smiling.

Damn. Why prince got to be a hoe and play this girl like this? Now, I have to be the one to lie. Lord, please forgive me.

"Yes." I lied.

"Thanks Jacob. You've given me more attention than he has in a week."

"No problem."

She put her head on my shoulder. I awkwardly rubbed her back. I hate being in this situation.

"Well, we should go back now." I said, scooting away.

"Wait!" she said quickly.

I stopped and waited for her response. She just kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

She leaned in close to me. I jerked back. What is she doing? We just met. I am not trying to do this to y/n.

"I like you." she said smiling.

"Uh." was all I could say.

Before I could stand up, she kissed me! I fell off the bed and hit my head on the ground.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine." I said before she could reach me.

I do not want her touching me. How am I going to tell Princeton this? What if y/n finds out? Damn! Damn! Damn!

"Look, I'm trying my hardest not to be mean. Just don't do that again. I have a girlfriend and she's the mother of my child and the love of my life." I said while getting up.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. It's just that I'm lonely and... sorry." she cried.

Not this again! I don't have time for this. I stand up straight and rub my head. Thankfully I'm okay. It's just my head hurt a little.

"Please don't tell Jacob. He'll be crushed." she said.

"Don't tell y/n." I said.

"Okay. Thanks." she said getting up and walking out.

Why do bad things got to happen to me?

Khalil p.o.v:

Did I just.. no it can't be. Jacob wouldn't do that. I watched as Latoya sat down on the couch with Ashley. Who does this girl think she is? Why is she making moves on Jacob? Did he pursue her? Jacob needs to get his stuff together. Y/n doesn't deserve that. I got to tell Y/n. I got to tell Princeton too. Good thing I took a picture. Something told me to. Jacob is now coming down the stairs rubbing his head. Did she hit him for making a move on him? I'm so comfused. Maybe I should talk to him first. Or her.

"Hey."

I got back in reality to see Latoya in my face. She smiled at me. Maybe this is God's sign of telling me I should talk to her.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure." she said,

We went out the back door. I sat down at the picnic table. She joined me. We both talked at the same time and laughed.

"You first." she said.

How should I put this...

"Are you cheating on Princeton with uh... Jacob?" I asked.

"What!?" someone yelled.

I turned around to see Princeton standing right there. The back door opens and Y/n and Jacob comes out laughing with each other and holding food. Jacob's smile fades as soon as he sees Princeton eyeballing him. Latoya covered her mouth with her hand and just sat there. If only Y/n knew what was going on...

_____________________________________________________________________________