Hazel eyed devil

Witness p.o.v:

Witness: I was just sittin' on a bench askin' people for money, like I usually do. Then, all of a sudden, I heard really loud screaming. It was coming from the hotel in front of me. I nearly shit my pants. It scared the living crap out of me.

Witness: I looked around at all them balcony's. I saw this girl hanging off the balcony with a guy holdin' her. I ain't know whether he was throwing her over or anything so I just watched. He started pullin' her up so I figured that was just him teaching her a lesson or some shit. So I looked away. Then once again, I heard the girl screamin . I ignored it until people around me started screaming. Then I heard a big thud. Now, I'm here.

Reporter: Thank you, sir.

Witness: Anytime.

Witness #2 p.o.v:

Witness 2: I was walking to the hotel meeting my sister, when I heard screaming coming above my head. I looked up and saw two people fall. I was never so scared in my life.

Reporter: Thank you, ma'am.

Witness 2: Your welcomed.

Witness #3:

Witness 3: Dude, I was like catching some heat with the sun hitting my skin. Just like any other day, bro. Until I was like totally disturbed by screaming noises coming from like above my hotel room. It was a girl screaming. I couldn't like chill, so I got up from my seat and looked up at the balcony above me and see a girl hanging from it. I was like, bro what is going on today like come on. So I run to the front desk and call help bro. I swear weird things like happen to me all the time dude.

Reporter: Thanks.... uh.. bro?

Witness 3: *laugh* No problem bro! Peace out.

Reporter: Back at you dude. You've heard it from these witnesses of what happened. None of them knew that it was singer, Beauty, from the Omg girlz and singer, Jacob Latimore, who were falling ten stories off their balcony. Police say that Bahja is no where to be found. No witnesses saw where she landed or anything. Witnesses only saw Jacob land in another balcony. Right now, Mr. Latimore is in the hospital. Everyone please keep a lookout on Bahja. That's today's news. I'm Michael Jenkins, and you are watching, Live news with Mike.

Jacob's p.o.v:

------- HIS DREAM -------

"Jake, look." my mom said.

I sat up. I was in the hospital. Y/n was laying in the hospital bed sleeping peacefully. I looked at my mom, who was holding something in a blanket. She smiled at me and handed it to me. It was a baby. I looked at it and fell in love.

"It's a boy Jake. Just like you wanted." She said.

A tear drop ran down her face. I smiled deeply at her. Then I looked back at my son. It feels great calling him that. I put my finger in his hand. He held onto it with all his little might.

"Hey lil man." I whispered.

A smile formed on his face. His eyes are closed and he can't see me. I know he's happy to hear my voice. Yeah, that's right. I'm being a lil cocky.

"He looks just like y/n when he smiles." I said.

"He has your nose." my mom added.

She pokes his little nose softly. Another smile formed across his face. We laughed.

Y/n groaned.

"Y/n, you're awake." I said.

I get up and go to the bed. She slowly opened her eyes.