Terrible R's

-------THE NEXT DAY--------

Y/n p.o.v:

You woke up in your old bedroom. All night you've been crying and hoping and praying Jacob and your dad is okay. Your eyes are heavy from crying so much. You sit up in the bed. There were clothes on the dresser. You grab them and take a long hot shower. You were deciding how you were going to ask your mom for money to fly to Jacobs hospital.

Roc p.o.v:

Y/n is still sleeping, I think. I hoped she's okay and her dad and Jacob and Bahja. This is crazy.

Mrs. Johnson (y/n mom) sets a plate down in front of me. The table is filled with food. This is heaven. I could eat all day and never get full. She got pancakes, waffles, muffins, eggs, bacon, sausage and more. Y/n must have never starved when she used to live here.

"Wow. Y'all eat like this everyday?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I love cooking. I taught y/n how to cook when she was 7 and she would cook full meals for us." Mrs. Johnson said.

"Y/n cooks?"

"She does and does it well. I don't know if she does at the moment but she knows how."

I take a bite out of the blueberry muffin. Like I said, heaven on earth. My eyes close and I start chewing slowly like I'm on a commercial.

Mrs. Johnson laughed and said, "Child, you a mess."

I laughed too and said, "This are the best muffins."

"Thanks Chresanto."

"Pleasures all mine."

I keep eating and she smiles at me and watches me as I do. It's kind of creepy. Oh well, I don't care. I'm hungry.

"You remind me of my husband. On our honey moon I cooked for him and he ate all the food." She said laughing. "Including mine. But, I didn't mind. I knew he was the one. I was just happy to have him."

I smile at her. She keeps her smile. Then her lips and chin starts quivering and she gets up and goes upstairs. I don't know whether to go upstairs and comfort her or just keep eating. I think she just wants some time alone.

Mr. Johnson (y/n dad) p.o.v:

I open my eyes slowly. My chest sort of hurt. These tubes in my nose are giving me a headache.

I remember what happened. I was eating pork chops in the living room watching a football game from a few years back. I got a call from a very important person. He told me that Jacob is out of town and y/n will be alone. He said i need to give him 3 million bucks or she and her baby dies. We only had a agreement on killing the baby, but now he's involving y/n.

After we got off the phone, we had a deal where y/n's child will die by taking pills and... I have to pay him 1.5 million dollars cash. I knew I didn't have that much money. I started thinking about what if Angie found out or y/n or Jacob or Jacobs happy parents.

Then, my heart felt like it got squeezed and twisted. It stopped beating and I started to call Angie (y/n mom) . She heard my silent cries and immediately called a ambulance. Then I passed out. I'm glad I'm alive.

I rub my eyes and look over at the nurse. She noticed and smiled at me. I couldn't smile back because I felt so tired and weak.

"Good morning Mr. Johnson." the nurse said.

"Good morning." I croaked.

She goes to the door and picks up a tray. She sets it down and then pulls out a small table from the hospital bed. She helps me sit up and fluffs my pillows. She then sets my food down on the small table.