Past come to the present

Y/n p.o.v:

"How have you been? How's the baby? Have you went to all your checkups? How's yo-" he asked.

You cut him off.

"Jacob, the baby is fine." You stated, sniffing.

"How about you?"

"I'm exhausted, but good."

"That's good."

"Can I talk to you?" you both asked at the same time.

"Yeah." You both responded.

You get up and follow him to a empty hallway. You both sit down on the chair in the hallway. You let him talk first.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry for what I did and I mean it. We haven't talked in a really long time and it hurts me. I miss you a whole lot, Y/n. Us talking right now made my day. I don't want to regret coming here knowing we can't at least talk later on."

You smiled shyly. You looked up at him. He had a very sincere look on his face. The same face he made when he visited you months ago.

"Look Jacob, I know you want to continue where we left off, but I just don't feel it'll be the same. Especially with this big incident and I do-"

He cuts you off.

"Do you love me Y/n?"

"Of course I do."

"Then, why is it so difficult for you to just talk to me again. It's not like I've changed. I'm the same Jacob, I swear. If I did change it's for the best."

"I'm just not yet ready to be back in a relationship. We can take it slow."

"Okay, I respect that. How about we just... talk."

"I guess that won't do any harm."

"Great, what's your number?"

You give him your new number.

"Let's go catch up with the rest of the guys." You suggested.

You both get up and walk to the waiting room.Everyone chatted on to keep themselves from thinking about Bahja and her baby. You guys waited there until late at night. The doctor finally came when everyone started getting sleepy.

"Family of Mrs. Perez?" the doctor asked.

"That's us. That's us." Bre said.

She stands up and walked to the doctor shaking his hand.

"I'm Bre, her sister." She lied.

"I'm Doctor Walks."

"How's she holding up?" Nique asked.

The doctor looks through his clip board. Everyone sits up anxious to know. Then he starts to speak.

"She's doing fine, you guys can relax now."

 "Thank God! I'm going to go tell her mom." Bre said.

She walks outside to make the call.

Prince: How's the baby?" Prince asked.

Doctor: Miraculously, the knife completely missed the baby. The baby is perfectly fine. You guys can visit her if yo-"

He gets cut off by Princeton.

"Angel?!" he shouted.

She stops and uncovers her face. It was her.

"Prince-" she started.