14.

Amber continued to thrash around until one of Marcel's people brought a sedative. It would only last an hour in which Elijah would have to come back with Klaus's blood. Hayley was now talking to him over the phone, "Are you on your way back?"

"Yes although it was difficult to take Niklaus's blood when he insisted on coming. I'm sure when he returns there were will be a bloodshed I will happily partake in. I am now nearly in the city just keep her down till then." Elijah said back in response.

~
Amber woke up not long after his call and Elijah still had not made it back. This time she was stronger, driven completely by bloodlust. Kol and Davina had long left now it was only Hayley and Marcel. She started to hallucinate now, horrific images of Niklaus in pain, being murdered by his father.

She didn't know that Marcel was in fact not Mikael so she attacked with all her force. Hayley stood no match for her and Marcel had to deal with her alone. "Don't hurt him you monster! I'll kill you, stop it stop it!" Her screaming was almost ear shattering all the while she was sobbing.

"Amber unhand him!" Elijah pulled her off of Marcel. Shoving her away significantly, and Marcel left the room already healing from her scratches. "You want to kill him too don't you!" Amber pointed her finger accusatorially and lunged forward in attack.

Elijah snapped her neck and carried her to her bed. He took the vial out of his jacket, parted her lips and poured it in. When she woke she would expect Klaus to be there but until he figured out who was responsible he couldn't come back. Of course when he told the hybrid this he cursed him for the thought but slowly understood his point.

~
Amber woke up to everyone crowded around her bed sleeping peacefully, everyone except Klaus. Elijah and Rebekah woke up as soon as she did and Amber didn't hesitate to pull them into a hug.

"Everything will be alright. We are together and still alive as far as vampires can go, that's good news." Amber said and the two grinned at each other.

"Always the positive one, God how we've missed you." Rebekah said and pulled her into another hug. "Now we just have to figure out who the hell did this to you so I can snap their necks like twigs." Elijah nodded and he had already thought about who to contact.

~
It had been a day, Amber was staying home just to keep the impression she was still suffering from the bite. In that time Elijah found out the name of Ambers attackers, the Mountain Canis pack. He told Niklaus who said the name sounded familiar and he would research it. The last thing he said to Elijah was, "if you do find them don't kill them until I get there, I want to make them pay."

"Mountain Canis, does the name ring a bell?" Elijah asked Marcel back at the house.

"It does, I'll ask around." As he left Amber walled through the courtyard holding Rebekah's phone at arms length.

"Nik how are you? This must be some sort of witchcraft your face is so clear!" Amber was facetiming Klaus and everyone was rolling their eyes since she would not stop gushing over it.

"It is rather unbelievable but nothing compared to being by your side. You must think me weak." He looked troubled and Amber cursed the phone in her hand for not letting her touch his face.

"I could never think such a thing, don't for a second doubt that I have never known any stronger than you. You saved me Nik, like always, whether you believe it or not. Goodbye I'll speak to you tomorrow."

"Goodbye my love." Amber handed the phone to Rebekah who scoffed at her. The two were sickeningly sweet and it never ceased to amaze her.

"We have the name of the pack as soon as Marcel locates them we will attack. Now Klaus is eager to do the same so wherever they are he will meet us there. Amber you of course must stay here."

"I don't see why I should. If they know of me and Klaus they must know you're not stupid enough to let me die and keep Klaus away. Surely they must have guessed you got his blood and cured me." Everyone considered what she was saying and nodded.

"Fine as you wish, Rebekah you will stay here with Kol and Hope in case they attack here. Hayley, you, and I will head out as soon as possible." Elijah said it and turned away. A day passed and Marcel had a location. So the three of set out.

There were many trees and the pack was accurately located on a mountain. When they arrived it was eerily quiet and surely enough they were ambushed by wolves from each side.

"Ah two Originals we are graced by your presence." One stepped forward that seemed to be the Alpha. Amber instantly recognized his right hand, Charles. He tipped his imaginary hat at her to which she almost ripped his throat out if not for Elijah stopping her.

"Now you see you made a handful of people very angry so everyone here will die or you will tell us your motives and spare half of your mutts." Elijah said as coolly as ever. The alpha narrowed his eyes and he made a motion with his hands to which about half of the wolves retreated to wherever they came from.

"We want the Mikaelson's to fall along with everyone who sides with them. You see your family has been the cause of many of our problems."

"How so?"

"Your brother Niklaus Mikaelson along with his ripper, slaughtered most of our pack back in the day. Ever since then my elders and I vowed to one day make him pay." Amber grimaced at the memory as she had vividly seen it in Klaus's mind. Elijah was shocked however as Klaus had never killed werewolves for fun.

"Well that won't exactly work out." Niklaus had snuck up on everyone and had sliced two of the wolves' necks. The alpha let out a growl as Klaus grinned at him. "Haven't you heard? I can't be killed." After he spoke all hell was unleashed. Amber charged first for Charles.

"Why the hell are you siding with the werewolves?"

"Let's just say you're boyfriend isn't the best at making friends." Charles charged forward and Amber rolled her eyes. She easily climbed him and as her legs wrapped around his neck she snapped it. She quickly decided that she would use him for Intel.

Then she joined Klaus in taking out more wolves. After they had eliminated half of the ones standing the Alpha retreated along with the remaining wolves.

"I guess that means we have won for now." Amber said as she made eye contact with Nik.

The two rushed to each other and he dropped on his knees before her and she did the same. He pulled her impossibly close and she kissed his cheek as tears ran down her cheek. "I love you, I love you, I love you. Leaving you was the stupidest thing I've ever done." Amber pulled back and grinned at his words never had she felt so strongly for him.

"And I love you." Amber didn't let him go until she had to. Then the two stood and walked hand in hand to the Rebekah and Elijah. Just like before the four were close friends again.

A/n: okay you guys are actually the best and thanks for being so supportive of this fic! Don't forget to leave comments because they make my day goodnight babes X.