case

→two days later←

Xiaoman could be discharge already . Lang and her went to the airport to buy a air ticket back to singapore as soon as possible . Well also because there was a new case and the team couldn't really cope with the case without the two IMPORTANT person .

*Singapore*

" Thank you for helping me . " xiaoman said to lang . Well OBVIOUSLY lang was shock as u know xiaoman would rarely thank people especially lang . " welcome ... " lang replied . After that there was an akward silence between them . They went home first before going back to the station .

*Police station*

" SIR ! MA'AM " the team greeted them before mingwei asked lang something .
" sir , have u ask if u want her to be ur ... " she said smirking
" 不要没大没小 ! Lets go work on our case " lang said changing the subject immediately . Mingwei had no choice but to keep quiet .
" Name : Rachel ho
Age : 30
Accident : Hit and run accident .
Suspect : Her ex-boyfriend who had mental illness
Injury : She is ok , just some scratches . " xiaoman said , to break the akward silence which mingwei had created .
" We will go to hospital to ask rachel some questions about the accident before going to her ex-boyfriend house , we will leave in 15 minute time . " xiaoman said

" YES MAAM ! " the team said before dispersing to get ready .

* hospital *

" Good afternoon , we are the CID . Are you well enough for ask to ask you some question ? " xiaoman asked . She nodded and they went on asking her more question about the case after that they went to where they planned to go before going back .

*afew dayz ltr *_ xm pov

FINALLY ! We have solve this case ! I was about to go out when lang came in and asked , " 有空吗 ? 今晚要不要去吃晚餐 ? " I dont know why but i nodded my head before he left . Afew minute later he sent me a text saying the location of where we would be eating later .

-restaurant_narrator-

Lang and xiaoman reached there together as lang fetch her there . After they order their food they started talking to each other . Halfway talking lang suddenly went on his knee and asked xiaoman " xiaoman你愿意当我的女朋友吗 ? "

→xiaoman pov←

I was shocked ! I sat there not knowing what i should do , i know i have some feeling for him but .... i dont know if i should accept . After some thought i decided ! " 我愿意 !" I said , well at least i wont regret not accepting him next time . Lang came to me and hug me soon after the food came and we eat it before heading back home .

* the next day _ no one pov *

Lang actually went to xiaoman house to fetch her that morning so they went inside together . " sir ! Maam ! " they said . " sir ! Heard that u went to have dinner with maam yesterday ! What did u do !? " zhiyun said . They stared at each other not knowing what to say and let go of each others hand immediately . AHEM yes they were holding hands , well they were like girlfriend boyfriend already so ... " sir ! You propose and xiaoman agree ah ! No need to deny you two came in together holding hands ! " mingwei said . Lang then admit , with xiaoman permission , before starting on a new case they had .

Note : 547 wordz . HELLOOOOO ITSS MEEEEE ! Thank you for reading ny chapter and please vote and comment . CYA IN THE NXT CHAP 💕