leaving during office hour

*xiaoman pov*

Once i reach the office the team greeted me and lang , after that sir came in and told us there was a new case .
" meeting in ten ... " i said after taking the case file and headed back to my office with lang following behind be . Urgh , annoying he follows me everywhere like a dog .... " why are you following me like a dog , mr xie !? " i said
" im a wolf not dog . By the way , i just feel like following you and look at the case file together cant we mrs xie . " he told me . Urhhh annoying how many time must i tell him not to call me mrs xie .
" i dont think you understand English mr xie . This is my 100 million time telling you NOT to call me mrs xie . You can call me xiaoman , babe , dear , maam or anything but NOT mrs xie . " i said
" okay okay chill " he said and 'surrender ' at the sane time . After that i ignore him and started reading the case file with him .

* meeting *

" 受害者 Keith lee , 今年35岁 . " i said passing the case file for them to read . Then i continue by saying " was involved in a hit and run accident yesterday at 2300 hours . Victims died on the spot ... " i continue saying .

* no one pov *

Once the meeting was over they went to the carpark to drive to the victims parents / family members house to ask them some questions regarding the victims . After they are done asking they head back to the office and have a short meeting before leaving .

* two days later *

They had already close the case and they had nothing to do today so lang plan to bring xiaoman out and with the help of the team .

*lang pov*

" Xiaoman ! " i said knocking on her door , i heard a familiar voice asking me to come in before opening the door going in .
" babe come her for awhile , with your belonging " i said . She look at me curiously but still did what i said , i brought her out and told the team ( holding on to her hand ) . " thanks guys cya tomorrow ! I treat you for lunch ! " after saying that sentence i ran off with xiaoman behind me .
" what dahell are you doing !? Its still office hours ! " xiaoman told me . " i bring you somewhere , dont ask me where , you will know later . " i said , smirking .
" why are you being so secretive ! " she said getting on to my car .
" put your belongings behind and wear this blindfold on " i told her . She did as told unwillingly .
" XIE LANG FENG ! 你要带我去那里 ! " she screamed loudly .
" chill maam ! Chill . I bring you to a place , you will know later . " i said .

Notez : 455 words