being saved

*lang pov*

Just then i heard sirens from outside . Gjy and frg , you are dead this time you guys cannot escape now .
" police ! " i heard sir said . Gjy and frg had been caught before they came and untie us . " Call the ambulance ! Quick ! " i scream as i ran to xiaoman . " Xiaoman ! Dont sleep pleasee ! I beg you dont sleep " i cried , at the corner of my eyes i saw Mingwei calling someone which i guess is the ambulance .
" Don't worry about me , i will be fine ." xiaoman manage to say softly before her eyes slowly close . " XIAOMAN ! " i scream and cried , i had mix filling . I was worried and sad for xiaoman , happy that the team manage to find us and they are caught but i was scard too . Scard that xiaoman would leave me .

* hospital _ lang pov *

I paced around the hallway waiting for the doctor to come out . " stop walking up and down , it is making me giddy . Plus it would not help the doctor too " dabao said .
" sorry .. " i replied sitting on the chair and started crying , Dabao thrn tried to encourage me .
I only had afew bruises which wasn't very serious , xiaoman one is like at least 100 times worser then mine im not even exaggerating . She is already inside for like three hours ! Just then a doctor came out , i ran towards the doctor immediately .
" how is xiaoman !? " i was worried , very worried .
" She is badly bruised and is having a high fever . I have injected her with the medicine that would bring the temperature down , but the nurse would go check every hour . If it still doesn't decrease she have to be put on drip . She is also very weak but overall she is okay "
" thank you doctor can i go and see her " i said as i heaved a sight of relieved
" Yes , after we shift her to a normal ward " the doctor replied .

*xiaoman ward*

I sat at her ward waiting for her to wake up but i guess i fell asleep while waiting . I held on the her hand while sleeping , suddenly i felt some movement in my hand and i jerk up knowing xiaoman has wake up .
" babe how are you feeling ? " i asked worried
" im fine , dont worry . How about you " she said
" im fine , only afew bruises unlike you . You better not scare me again olay " i ' warned ' her .
" okay babe , sorry " she said .

Note " 410 wordz just a short update