are you trying to kill me

* xiaoman pov _ lang car *

" are we reaching anytime soon !?!? i feel like taking this blindfold out now . " i said , what was he up to this time pshh ...

" not yet ... we are reaching soon ! " he told me . i nodded my head and sat there in silence since i cannot see what he was doing .

" we've reach babe , but don't take out the blindfold till i tell you to do so . " lang warned me . I heard him closing his door followed by my door opening , he asked me to hold his hand and we walked to the mysterious place holding hands ( well i didn't want to but if i dont i will fall cause im still blindfolded )
" now you can take your blindfold out babe " he told me . I slowly took my blindfold out and almost became blind .
" XIE LANG FENG ! I ALMOST WENT BLIND THANKS TO you and the sun ! " i said
" kkk whatever . Dont you think this is a nice place , do you remember what happen here ? "
" i have great memory okay... you propose to me here . " i said back rolling my eyes
" lets have a break here for the whole day before going home with a starbuck for both of us and Chloe okay babe ? " he told me i nodded my head and we went to the sand and sat there and chat . After a few hours we left the beach and head to our next destination .

***

We order our starbuck drink ( three cups , one for Chloe , lang and me ) then we left to go home .

***

" hello Chloe , thanks for taking care of Raelyn ! We went to Starbucks so we bought one cup for you too ! " i said , passing her the starbuck .
" thanks ! I guess you havent eaten yoyr dinner , i have prepare dinner for you . " we nodded and went to have dinner . After Chloe left we went to the playing room to play with Raelyn , then place her in bed to go to sleep .

* the next day _ no one pov *

Once they reach the office the whole team greeted them as usual . There was no case that day so they was quite free , lang spend most of his time in xiaoman office talking to her about how they arw going to celebrate Raelyn birthday . Soon it was lunch time .

*lang pov*

" as i said yesterday i would be treating you guys lunch so what to do want " i said . They told me what they want and i went down with xiaoman to order for them . We went up with our foods and gave it to them . Just then i receive a message but i didn't bother to check as sir came in and told us there was a new case .

Notez : 453 words