Last chapter

* the next day *
* lang pov *

Xiaoman fever have decrease quite a bit yesterday night . I went to check her temperature yesterday night , before i slept .
" morning babe " i said as i saw her eyes opening
" morning " she replied smiling at me . We went down and chloe was already downstairs taking care of Raelyn. We talked to her for awhile before leaving .

* department  *

" sir , ma'am ! " the team said in unison as we walked in the office . We nodded , while walking in  sir came .
" sir " the team said , followed by me then xiaoman .
" there is a new case " sir said passing xiaoman the case file .
Luckily the case came once she recovered.

* xiaoman pov *

" meeting in 5 minute " i said .
After that I walked briskly  in my office , and read the case file . This case isn't a simple case , seems rather complicated . Its about murder , but the victim is unknown as the body parts are separated .

* meeting *

" this is a rather complicated case as the victim is unknown. It is a murder case , and the victim body has been separated . Victim head was spotted in a alley during midnight by a guy that pass by there every night after working . " i said
" how about the rest of the body " baolun asked .
" well we will be going there to search for more evidence and stuff . " I continue
" I'm guessing we are going after lunch right " lang said . I stared at him and nodded .

* lunch *

I heard a knock on the door before saying , " come in " . A head pop of from the corner of the door , him again . " what ? " i asked him .
" nothing , just wondering if you know what time it is now ? " lang replied . Him using is idea to make me go have my lunch .
" i know its lunch time , you can go with the team in not following you guys . " i said continuing my work .
" tsk , i buy a sandwich back for you " he said and walked away with the teAm . I stayed in the office and did some admin work , a few minute later lang came back with my sandwich ( i guess ) on his hand .
" your sandwich . " he said passing them to me , giving me a pissed face
" i didn't ask you to buy them for me okay so don't be so pissed . " i said laughing at him , he rolled his eyes back at me .

* after lunch *

We had a mini planning before leaving . As usual lang is in the same car as me while the others are in another car . We reach the alley in 10 minutes, the other team reached first because they went off first . Cause lang went to the toilet just now and he took forever . When we reached we started investigating the place . Thats when i sae something that could help us solve the case , there was a CCTV there and was filming directly to where the head is , so the suspect might have not seen the CCTV there .
" there is a CCTV down here , so it might show the suspect face , if the suspect didn't wear any mask . " i said . I went to find the tape for the cctv and brought it back to the station .
" ma'am! " mingwei called . I walked towards her .
" there is foot print here and it might be the suspect footprint " she said i nodded .

***

We are unable to find the rest of the body parts there , and the suspect is most likely a guy according to the cctv .
" according to the cctv , the suspect should be a guy . But the face is covered so we cannot find anything for now . " i said
" now everyone go home and rest no OT today . " lang said , smiling at me . I gave in my infamous death glare .
" Don't you dare give them instructions without my permission okay " i said sternly to him
" okay okay chill babe " he said , trying to make me chill . Tsk .

* the next day *

The team went back to the alley again and tried to look for more evidence and clue . I wAlked straight forward while the team investigated on the alley . I saw another cctv in front and there is another one way in front as well , we might be able to find the suspect from there . I went and took the cctv tape back to the department and plan to watch the video today , so maybe the team would need to ot .
We went back earlier then expected , so i started watching those cctv clips . The suspect walked and took out those mask after the further cctv and took a cab back . We cannot really see the suspect face clearly but it is confirm to be a guy and the cab plate number is abc1233d .

* no one pov *

The next day they went to the company and manage to find the driver name and contact number , xiaoman contacted him . He was suppose to meet xiaoman that afternoon at boon lay coffee shop , so xiaoman could ask him some questions.
That afternoon after xiaoman met that driver , she found out that suspect stayed in Sengkang .
A Few days later , the body was found near a river and the team headed there . They search for as much evidence, as they could and manage to find fingerprint which might be the suspect fingerprint .

* A few days later _ xiaoman pov *

The case is coming into conclusions soon . It is just left with the punishment of the suspect . The reason why the suspect wanted to kill the victims is because the victim use to be the suspect ex .

***

Once we reach home lang said , " finally we finish this case ! " as he was sitting in the couch .
" go shower before you sit down " i said at him "

* a few days later *

I woke up feeling terrible , i rushed to the toilet and vomited . " babe you okay " lang said .
" yes yes i am fine " i said
" im bringing you to the doctor no excuse " he said . I cannot argue , cause he will win .
" fine " i replied .

* clinic *

" doctor how is she " lang asked
" congrats! She is pregnant 7 weeks . " the doctor congratulate us . We thank the doctor and walked out .

***

" urgh , this means only admin work till this baby is born " I complain.
" awh baby don't be sad . " lang said trying to make me feel better .

* a few year later *

" babe you done ! " lang asked me
" no , just wait for a while okay ! I am still packing the stuff " i scream back
" okay i go check on Raelyn and Charlyn. " he said . Charlyn , our second child is already five while Raelyn is nine .

***
" done " i said going to his room .
" okay lets hurry up go ! " lang said excitedly .
" just wait will you , not like the Swimming pool will close if you do not go now . " i said .
" okay okay " he replied .
We decided to bring the kids out to swim today since its our off day .

--- the end ---
Note : 1150 wordss . Sorry if the ending is bad .
For my next story it is clif and ruivin . I know clif will be show tmr , but i want to create my own version so ya . Hopefully i can update a new story tomorrow:))