Family or work

*home _ xm pov*

It was 6 in the evening . Lang and i left the office earlier since Raelyn was sick , like i cannot 'abandon' Raelyn cause of work . Despite the amount of work i have , she is still the most important one . Well more important then lang , he is old enough to take good care of himself . I do not need to take care of him unless he is sick , well he gets very annoying when he is sick gosh .

*home*

" Hey , chloe ! Thank you for bring Raelyn to Doctors , sorry we are really busy with work ... " I apologise , well chloe have been taking care of Raelyn everyday
" never mind , well I'm free at home anyways , plus u guys insists on paying me so it doesn't matter "
" Thanks " lang and i said in unison .
After that i went to the room to take a look at Raelyn before eating dinner with them , lang and chloe . After she left lang and i went to our room , he was playing his freaking phone while i was looking on our case . Well if Raelyn wasn't sick i would not come home so early , bruh .
" hey , is something bothering you ? " lang asked me
" no ... Just thinking of this case "  i replied .
After awhile Raelyn started crying in her room , i went to her room and check . After i feed her i went to check her temperature , i am glad it decrease quite Abit if not i will be worried . Plus it is dangerous for a kid to have high fever , so if it increases i will have to admit her to the Hospital immediately .

*a few days later *

Raelyn had already recover from her high fever and the case is coming to an end . Plus its the end of September means Raelyn birthday is coming in one week time , i have already plan a party for her . A very big surprise , tho she will not remember it when she grow up . We can take photo for her to keep , photo can tell her about her childhood memories and she could share them with her friends once she grow up .

Lang and i went to work , and the case was solved and there isn't any case now so i am quite free . That is a good thing cause i need to check on Raelyn birthday stuff . Lang and I will be going shopping tomorrow because we have a day break , we will buy stuff for Raelyn and for the party . Chloe will help us take care of her , thus we will buy a surprise gift for chloe too . A thank you gift to thank her for taking Raelyn so well , without her i think i will not be working cause i have to take care of Raelyn . We did not invite a lot of people to our party , just chloe and our collages. We didn't want to invite too many people cause we are celebrating in the house . I hope the party will be good and not be ruin by any stuff .

Note : 510 words . Not a lot of words but i tried , cause i have exam