Depressed ?

* xiaoman pov ; meeting *

" melissa lim , age 15 committed suicide yesterday night . " I said , before i could continue lang said something annoying .
" interesting case huh " he said , i rolled my eyes at him .
" she was found at her blk downstairs, and was send to the Hospital  . Her condition is not very critical cause she was send to the Hospitals in time ."
" what cause her to have suicide though " mingwei asked .
" Well she had a boyfriend that broke up with her a month ago . So this may be the reason why . She scored A's in her studies and is very cheerful , so her friends and parents is very shocked . "
" She is send to Singapore General Hospitals , and she is suitable for interrogation. So lets go there after the lunch break . Any questions ?" i said
" no ma'am " they said , i nodded and went back to my office .

* after lunch *

" we will leave in 10 minutes time . " I told the team as they walked in from lunch . Ten minute is enough for them to rest and bring what they are suppose to bring , i guess .
" yes ma'am " they replied in unison .

* 10 minutes later *

" All ready ...? Let's set off now . " i said walking out . Lang and i sat in the same car , different from the rest of the team .
" so what do u think about this case ? " i asked lang
" hmm ... A interesting case . " i rolled my eyes at his stupid answer .
" fine fine ... It is quite hard to solve cause we have to know why , and it is hard to ask the victim why . Especially if she is depressed . Now can we not talk about work "
" fine fine . Then what do we talk about " i asked
" hmm ... When will our next break be ? "
" i don't know . Why did u ask this question? "
" erm ... U know why ... I want another family outing " he said
" Okay ... Its hard to get a break now especially with a case at hand , you should know that "
Our conversations continue till we reach the destination .

* lang pov *

Mingwei car and xiaoman car reached at the same time so we went up together. We walked in the Hospitals and went to the victims ward , hoping she isn't depressed or what . If she is , it will legit take forever for her to tell us what happen . When we enter her ward , she was sleeping on the bed . Xiaoman didn't want to wake her up so we just waited for her to wake up . Well , of course we did not waste time , so well she slept mingwei stayed in the ward while the rest of us went to ask the nurses some information about her . Around thirty minute later , mingwei called xiaoman to tell us she have woke up .
We went to her ward , good news . Her condition is okay , meaning , she is not depressed or anything .

Note : 475 words . Im trying one chap in afew days to finish this story asap and update my new story before clif starts