hospital

* narrator *
Lang went to xiaoman ward and rub his nose . He hated the smell of aspetic but everything for xiaoman , he hold on to xiaoman hand and said " xiaoman 快点醒来好吗 ? " Water were starting to form in his eyes and it was obvious . " sir ! " the team said as they entered xiaoman ward . They encourage him so that he wont feel so sad and told him that Dylan had admitted to all his crimes and that case was close . He wasnt happy at all , he only nodded his head . The team understand because they know how much he love xiaoman , by his own action .

* A week later *

Lang went into xiaoman ward at the end of the day after work , he was exhausted but he still went to see if xiaoman has woke up or not . He did that every single day , even if he ends work at 10pm . He would just stay there and even sleep there someday . The team also have no rights to stop him from doing that , despite knowing it would not be good for him , something could happen to him and when xiaoman wake up and know about that she would be upset . But even if they were to say lang would not listen to them . That day when lang went in he held on tightly to xiaoman hands again telling her to wake up soon .

* xiaoman pov *

I heard someone talking but i cannot hear it properly . Slowly i heard machine buzzing , but i cant seem to open my eyes . I cant even move my finger , and that was the easiest thing to do . Well i tired and tired . Eventually i did it ! I saw lang holding on to my hand tightly , actually that hurts abit but i was too weak to tell him . " Lang ... " i manage to say . He sprung up immediately and rush to find a doctor . After that he sat beside me and told me what happen .

* afew days later _ no one pov*

Xiaoman was discharge from the hospital already but lang didn't allow her to go to work . She had no choice but to stay home all day , doing nothing , which was what she hated the MOST . She ended up just playing her phone , watching tv and sleep , all thanks to lang 😒 .

***

" when can i go back to work ? " xiaoman asked . " Either tomorrow if not the day after " Lang said . Xiaoman was so eager to go back to work , solving cases .

* the next day *

Lang allowed xiaoman to go to work FINALLY . After being bored to deathhh the past few days . When they reach the station the team greeted them and then they were told to have a new case . After the meeting ended they went off to do what their suppose to do . When xiaoman and lang was going home they saw the suspect they was looking for .
The case was about drug dealer . If they see correctly this was their head . They immediately informed the team before following them secretly , so that they cant see them .

***

After the team arrive xiaoman told them the plan before heading on . While the guy was about to pass the drug to another suspect we appeared out of the spot we were hidding . They started a fight soon after , xiaoman fought with the head . The head were very hard to fight so xiaoman did get some scratches but she still continued fighting . After the rest were caught , lang went to help xiaoman so as the team . It was hard to fight but they preserver , soon the manage to do it . After bringing them back to the station and interrogating them they went back home to rest .

* home _ lang lov *

I stayed with xiaoman which means i brought her home. Her hand has got some scratches due to the fight just now . I should not let her fight with the head urh ! At least it wasnt bleeding and it wasnt so serious . But seeing those just make me feel useless and heartbreak .

***

The next morning i woke up and brought her to eat at dabao shop , as we didn't meet her for quite afew days already . " Dabao ! " xiaoman and i said while walking into her shop holding hands .
" WOAH ! 那么多天没看到你们感情就变那么好了啊 ! " dabao said.
As expected xiaoman rolled her eyes while i kept quiet. After our food came we talked and eat before heading back to the station.

Notez : 716 wordzz . One day latr update ? 🙈🙈

Unriddle 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें