back to work

* two days later _ xm pov *

I had already recover from my fever , and lang had finally let me go to work . Well i felt happy that i had recover , it sucks being sick . Well if lang did not find out i guess i could go work the past two days but he found out .

once we reach the office the team greeted us and i continue by saying " new case , meeting in 10 . "
" yes ma'am ! " they said together .

[ case info ...

this particular group of gang has rob a lot of people . they had stabbed someone this time and that person was sent to the
hospital , and is in coma now . that person was found behind the alley at woodland around hours after she was being stabbed . ]

* after meeting *

" we will set on in 5 minute time and reach the location as soon as possible . Heard from sir they are going to have a gang meet at 12am and so we have to go now . Understand ? "

" yes ma'am ! "

* no one pov *

after that the team set of . lang zhiyun and baolun in the same car while xiaoman and mingwei go to another car .

* gang meetup *

they had set different route to escape when the police find them and after they run away they had a meet up point far awhile from their meetup place .

The gang were actually at the midst of planning when xiaoman told them through the earpiece

" get ready ! go according to the plan we made earlier . " xiaoman has already suspect they would run diff way so she made plans yesterday night before sleeping , lang did not even find out .

" We are the police surrender now " xiaoman screamed as she got out of her hiding spot , followed by the other team mates coming out of their hiding spots.

As planned the gang ran in different direction each one took one way ( there were 5 gang member and 5 police ) .

* xiaoman pov *

i ran along and this gang member i was chasing should be the head of all of them as he shouted run when he saw us and they listen to whatever this person do .

This person ran to a dark alley , which was the same place where the girl got stabbed . I ran, as fast as i could , trying to catch up with him . I DID IT , i caught up with him . we started at fight . Suddenly i felt giddy and my vision blur abit and i knew that my fever had came back but i cannot stop halfway so i ignore it and continue fighting until i could no longer feel my leg and fall to the ground . That guy kicked me and ran away , i had no more energy if not i would have continue fighting with him . Soon darkness engulf in me and my world became pitch black soon after .

* lang pov *

This suspect run very very slowly and did not know how to fight or do anything , so i caught him very fast . I then bring him back to the police car excitedly , i was dying not looking at my Princess . Since she is so good at fighting , i guess she might have caught the suspect already . Unfortunately i only saw mingwei , zhiyun and baolun and the three of the gang members . I wonder where would xiaoman be ... i tried to call her but to no avail . I then use my earpiece and ask her " xiaoman ? you there ? Need any assistance ? " but it was close to 10minute and still no reply . I smell danger so i ask Baolun and mingwei go back to the station with the three of the gang member while zhiyun and i go to look for xiaoman at the area she went and even help her if she needs . When we were somewhere near there we saw no one but just a familiar figure lying on the ground unconscious . i did not know who that was . Until i went closer and saw that it was xiaoman .

" XIAOMAN ! ZHIYUN 打给救护车 ! " i said screaming very loudly .
I saw him taking out his phone and calling .
" xiaoman , wake up please ! Dont leave me and our kid . " i said as tears were forming in my eyes , i could not resist the tears . Xiaoman cant just leave me and Raelyn alone . SHE CANNOT DO THAT !!!

* hospital *

" 白骨精没事吧 !? 在里面多久了 ? " dabao asked me .
" 她在里面...三...个...小时了... " i said crying .
" 她会没事的 ! 放心 , 不要担心 ok ... ? " i nodded . I know she was just try to encourage me but i am really worried .
One more hour later the emergency light were switch off and doctor came out .
" 医生 ! Xiaoman 真么样了 !? " i asked
" 病人没事 . 只是有点皮外伤 . 她现在真在发高烧 , 我们跟她退烧针了 . The nurse will go and check every 2 hour amd if her temperature dont decrease we have to put her on drip . " the doctor told me .
" thank you doctor ! Can i go in and see her ? "
" sure , she will wake up anytime."
I nodded and went of to the ward happily . I guess i was being too dramatic just now .

Note : 832 wordz .