Valentines Day

It's Valentines day on Corosant. Everybody has plans, Even Rex and Ashoka. But there's still work to do. Will it interfere with what Rex has planned? Read and find out!

Rex's POV

Rex awoke to his alarm going off, He slapped the top of it and got up. He got dressed in his armor and walked out the door to be greeted by Ashoka. "Morning Rexter!" She chirrped "oh uh...Morning soka" Rex said still half asleep. "Do you know what day it is?" Ashoka asked already knowing the answer. "erm...christmas?" Rex said sounding confused "nnooooo. It's Valentines day!" She said and hugged him. "oh..right Valentines day...VALENTINES DAY?!?" Rex said now suprised "Yeah...is something wrong?" Ashoka asked "wha-...No um i just...have to....go.." He said awkwardly and started slowly walking away and then he started on a run. Ashoka just rolled her eyes knowing that he was planning something elaborate. "Yes i want to order 5 dozen roses. What! You're out of roses?!...Alright what else do you have? daisies? umm...yeah..that'll work" Rex said over his comm "Okay, so i have flowers done. What next? oh! right, candles. i can get those from cody." Rex said to himself but he got a call from his comm. "Captain Rex here!" He said "Rex i need your help come to the jedi quarters! Quick!" Skywalker said urgently. So Rex rushed off to the jedi barracks (or whatever there called idk and idc) Once he arrived there he saw Anakin waiting for him. "Sir!" Rex said while standing in attention awaiting orders. "at ease Rex." Anakin said and Rex did as he was told. "i need you to go and pick me up some flowers for padme. i know it sounds weird but it's...her..um...half birthday..?" he said obviously lying so Rex started walking to the markets still smiling at the dumb look on his generals face "Half birthday? geez he needs to think things over more." Rex said to himself. Then once he found the flower shop he bought some really pretty tulips, lilys and daisies. Then he remembered he had to go pick up the 5 dozen daisies for his plan for ashoka. So he stopped at the other flower shop and picked them up. "Man i feel like an idiot carrying this many flowers..." Rex thought to himself. So once he got back to the jedi barracks, he gave anakin the flowers and headed back to the clone barracks...(ashoka also stays there the clone and jedi barracks are just seperated by a wall) He put the flowers in his room and went to find candles. He got to cody's room and knocked on the door. "Cody? i urm..need some candles....." Rex said sounding really awkward. Cody opened the door "Sorry Rex. i gave the last of my candles to general kenobi. Why do you need 'em?" Cody asked "oh! ummm i was going to light them and um....sit in the dark....alone...and..um..depressed?" Rex said "okay? Whatever i don't want to know i am gonna go back to reading" Cody said sounding disturbed. So with that rex went back to his room to figure something out. "hmmm...what can i use as a candle?" He asked himself."i guess i could use the lights from my helmet.." He said. So he walked out the door and started to head to the private dining room. But he got a call, "Captain Rex here" "Rex! come to the temple now!" Said general kenobi" So Rex got on a speeder and drove to the temple where obi-wan was waiting on the steps. "General kenobi!" Rex said standing in attention ready for orders. "At ease Rex" Obi-wan said warmly "i need to you go and but me some chocolates for the duchess satine. It's her umm.....birthday...and i want to suprise her." Obi-wan said. "Yes sir" Rex said smiling smugly under his helmet. And he got back on his speeder and headed to the market. Again. Rex arrived at the market and bought a box of chocolates for the duchess and Ashoka. Then he was on his way back again to the temple he gave Obi-wan the chocolates and headed back to the barracks and to the private dining room. So he started setting up the flowers all over the floor and table and he closed the drapes. Just so no one figured out their little secret. He was almost done all he had to do was get food then he was ready...Well he also needed Ashoka but...that's last. Rex got to the kitchen and took some food to the spare dining room when he saw Cody in the hall walking towards his way. "CRAP" Rex thought. "Oh, Hey Rex! what's up?" he said noticing the two plates of food. "Umm..hey, Cody..i" Rex started "Rex..Why do you have two plates of food?" Cody asked "because i am going to eat them both because i have low self esteem.....and also i am lonely....and its valentines day.....and...yeah.." He said hoping Cody would beleive his lie. "Ooookkaay?" Cody said and walked away shaking his head. "Phew...that was close.." Rex said out loud to himself. So once rex got back to the dining room he set the food out and put foil over it (so it will stay warm...Yeah my cat wants to type i will let her write the authors note) "Okay! Now all i need is ashoka" Rex said to himself. So he was on his way to find Ashoka. When he got to her door he heard crying. He knocked on the door "Ashoka? Are you okay?" he asked, the door opened. "Ashoka? Why are you crying?" Rex asked sounding nervous. "Why were you avoiding me all day?" She asked teary eyed. "Wha-..No i wasn't avoiding you Ashoka i was running around doing crap and i didn't know you tried contacting me over my comm. I'm so sorry" Rex said pulling her into a hug. "C'mon follow me. I know how i can make it up to you" He said smiling deviously. So Rex and Ashoka walked to the private dining room. "Close you eyes" Rex told ashoka. And she did. They walked in ashoka's eyes still closed "Okay..open 'em up" Rex said sounding excited. "oh my..Rex! it's..amazing!" she said looking over the room. daisies on the floor his helmet lit up and two platters of food on the table. Rex sat down and becconed he head towards the other seat across from him, Ashoka sat down and they ate, "This really is amazing rex...Thank you!" "No problem,i figured it's our first valentines day might as well make it memorable." Rex said smiling. After they ate Rex walked ashoka back to her room. "Rex, i love you' Ashoka said looking up at rex "Love you too Littl'un" Rex said winking at her. They smiled at eachother and kissed. After that Rex walked back to his room took off his armor so he was only in his skin suit, When there was a knock at his door "Come in" He said puzzled. It was ashoka "I forgot to give you this" She said holding her hand out and in it was a little plush blue and orange heart that was embroidered with the works *Forever Together* and ashokas face amrkings and rex's helmet marking were on it as well. "Wow..ashoka thank you i love it" Rex said smiling at it he put it on his pillow. He kissed her again and then she went off to bed. Rex looked at the little heart and thought "This is the best gift ever" he snuggled up with it and went to sleep........To Be Continued....

Authors note: Well my cat is sleeping so...yeah....a normal human writing this...well im not normal...NOT AT ALL!!!! XD LOL JK i am just weird and awkward..and random..Well REXSOKA FOREVER!! next chapter will be out...i dont know sometime..well i am gonna go eat candy now... :) HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY!

Valentines day 2016 4:33 PM :)