Anniversary, Framed and a big surprise

A/N OK I WILL BE PUTTING SOMETHING FROM S5 IN HERE BUT THIS STORY IS IN S3! OKAY? Opps...caps lock....but yeah i know its a season 5 thing but i don't wanna rush this too much. It's still season 3-4ish....Also i don't remember how the episode goes and i am watching them all over...IN ORDER!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashoka's POV

Ashoka woke up lying next to Rex, She got up and started walking out the door when she noticed the calendar. It read April 17th. It was her's and Rex's anniversary of the day they officialy started dating! She ran back to Rex and jumped on the bed. "WHOOHOOO!" She yelled whilst jumping occasionaly stepping on Rex. "Ow...What the krif are you doing??" Rex asked sounding annoyed, "Do you know what day it is?" Ashoka asked the grumpy captain, "Sleep in day? On no no no...That was ruined!" Rex said grumpily putting the blankets over his face. Ashoka opened the curtains. "gah! It burns us!!!" Rex yelled hissing at the light of the sun. "Rex!" Ashoka yelled, "What?" Rex whined, "It's our anniversary!" Ahoka pointed at the calendar. "Oh...Anniversary...That's nice.." Rex said going back to sleep then he jumped up! "KRIF!" He yelled as he got up and looked at the calendar. "I..I don't know how this is possible!...Ashoka..I didn't get you anything.." Rex said looking back at her with a sad face. "That's okay Rexter! Being in your company will be good enough!" Ashoka said smiling. Then Rex got a call on his comm, "Captain Rex here" He answered, "Rex, Get Ashoka and head to the war planning room, Hurry a little though.." Anakin said, "Sir yes sir!" Rex said then hung up. So with that Rex and Ashoka headed out the doors to go find Anakin. They got to the war room and found him. "Ah, Your here..good..We need to get to Master Luminara Undulie and her padawan. They need some help" Anakin said "With what?" Ashoka asked curiously "Don't know..She just said to get to her coordanants.." Anakin said shrugging. So Rex rounded up the 501st and got to the Resolute. Rex was with Cody and Fives, "Hey, Rex happy anniversary!" Fives said happily, "How did you know it was mine and Ashoka's anniversary?" Rex asked Fives, "Oh..I heard her yell this morning.....I mean my room is right next to yours." Fives stated. "Oh...creeper.." Rex said. They were half way to where Luminara, Barris and Gree were, Still not knowing what was happening. They reached their ship which was burning and probably going to explode! They evacuated all the remaining troops and others. They were on the resolute back on their way to couruscant. "Hey, Barris..is something wrong?" Ashoka asked as she approached Barris who was sitting alone in a cabin, "I just don't understand! If the Jedi are peace keepers, Then why are they leading the wars against the droids?!" Barris asked sounding cofused, Angry and sad at the same time. "Well, We're the only ones who can win the war. We can't let the tinnies win, And no one else could lead the clones." Ashoka stated, "I guess...." Barris said "Just leave me to think, will you?" Barris snapped. And with that Ashoka left puzzled. Ashoka walked dwn the halls of the resolute trying to find Rex. She found him on the bridge talking with Gree. "Hey, Rexter!...Gree!" Ashoka said waving at them. "Hey littl,un" Rex greeted, "Commander Tano" Gree nodded. After sitting and chatting for a while they finally got back to couruscant. *The next day*

Ashoka was in the mess hall with Rex when she heard the news. Barriss had been gone for a while and then...There was a bombing in the hangar of the jedi temple! Ashoka rushed to see what happened. Six Jedi Knights dead and multiple clones. Ashoka was attacked by Ventress and before she knew it Ashoka was on the run from the law.

*Days later*

Ashoka was caught by Fox's men and she was now on a military trial, That was tarkin's idea. Rex didn't know what to do. One minute he was with Ashoka laughing and the next she was running and jumped onto a speeder...and was gone. Now she's on trial for something he knew she didn't do! Ashoka had been expelled from the jedi temple, She was defenseless, There was nothing she could do. She would be found guilty and put to death. Then Anakin, Who always beleived her, Walked in on the trial, "I hope you have a good reason to be barging in on this trial master Skywalker" Said the chancelor, "I found the real bomber and murderer! Barriss offee!!" Anakin shouted, "Confess" He told her, And she did. Barriss was guilty and Ashoka was off the hook. She walked down the halls of the senate building with Anakin who was leading hewr to the Jedi temple. "Ashoka!" Rex yelled running after her, "I wanna talk to you" He said. And so Ashoka went with Rex back to the barracks. "I am so glad that you got off the trial, I knew the entire time that you were innocent! And i wanted to ask y-" Rex started but was cut off, "Rex..I'm leaving..." Ashoka said looking down, "Wh-what?" Rex asked looking as if he were shot in the chest. " I can't stay! None of them believed me! I can't be someplace where i am not trusted..." Ashoka said turning away to leave, Rex grabbed her arm, "Ashoka, C'mon...I believed you...So did skywalker! I know you...you wouldn't do something like that! You can't go. We have been through to much for you to just leave!" Rex said sounding upset and angry now, "I'm Sorry Rex..I'm not coming back....I guess...this is goodbye.." Ashoka said a tear falling from her eye, "Ashoka no! Stay! Please!" Rex pleaded, "Come with me" Ashoka said, "I Can't leave my brothers....you know that better then anyone.." Rex said a tear falling from his own eye. "Goodbye Rex...I love you.." Ashoka said turning away and leaving. Ashoka left. Leaving Rex alone in the dark room.