Brothers

A peaceful morning disturbed, High pursuit on a criminal and a new character! What More could you ask for? What will happen? Who is this new character? What's gonna happen? Read and find out! (Every chapter i say that. It's like...my quote! XD)

Rex's POV

It was early in the morning, Rex and Ashoka were cuddled up in each others arms, Sleeping. it was peaceful. Until Rex's Comm link bleeped. He groaned and reached over and grabbed it. "Captain Rex here" He answered, "Rex! Get Ashoka and a few of the 501st! We're in high pursuit of a criminal! We need help! Hurry!" Anakin yelled through the comm. "Be right there sir!' Rex replied as he hung up and woke Ashoka. They got dressed and were out the door, Rex gathered a few more men, Got on their speeders and got to Anakin's position. "What's going on sir?" Rex asked as he pulled up next to Anakin, "Someone reported suspicious activity and i happened to be in the area so i called some men and now it's a  pursuit. We didn't see his face though." Anakin Stated. "Alright, I'll take Ashoka and Hardcase, Two speeders and we'll all split up and find this guy!' Rex suggested, Anakin nodded. Rex and Ashoka on one speeder Hardcase on the other, They were headed down an alleyway when they saw a man running. "That's him!" Hardcase yelled, Rex saw a ramp. "Hardcase! I'm Gonna jump the ramp and get in front of him, You stay back, We'll box him in!" Rex informed the man behind him. "Hold on 'soka!" Rex shouted as he sped up and jumped the ramp. He was in front of the criminal and turned the speeder so he had no way out! "Stop right there! Your trapped! Give up!' Rex said, "Wow, I actually got caught...Huh..That's a first" The man said cockily. "Step into the light with your hands up!" Ashoka shouted. "Whatever you say...Ashoka" He said, Rex and Ashoka looked at each other confused. "How do you know who i am?" She asked, "I'm surprised you don't remember me!" He said as he stepped into the light. "JORRICK!?" Rex, Ashoka and Hardcase yelled in unison. "Rex there you are! You caught him!" Anakin said as he stopped his speeder. Anakin cuffed Jorrick and put him on the speeder and they were all headed to the jails. Once they arrived Anakin went to talk to some other people, "Why the hell did you do that?! I got your record clean and you gotta go and try to steal a ship! Why in all nine Corillian hells would you do that!?" Rex yelled at the Red-headed Man in the cell, "Well...I needed off the planet and my ship was impounded." Jorrick shrugged. Another man approached, "Really Jorrick? You had to get yourself in trouble this early?" He asked. The man was tall, In uniform, And not much younger then Jorrick. "You must be Captain Rex and Padawan Tano?" The tall man asked, "Yes...And you are?" Ashoka asked a painted brow raised. "Jakup, Chief Jakup of the Coruscant Police." He said extending his hand for them to shake, They did. "How do you know Jorrick?" Jakup asked Rex, "Oh he's a friend of ours....We met him a while back on tattooine" Rex replied. "How do you know him?" Ashoka asked the officer, "He's my brother" Jakup Replied, "Wait..What!? Jorrick you said you were an only child!" Rex asked confused, "I am...He's an...Adopted brother" Jorrick said as he kick his feet up. "He found me on the streets of tattooine when i was like 11. He took me and and cared for me, I am grateful but now i'm the one taking care of him and making sure he stays out of trouble! But...By the way this looks that was a failure!" Jakup said crossing his arms. "Look, I'm sorry! But it was for a good reason!" Jorrick said defensively. "Oh yeah? And what's that?" Jakup asked sarcastically, "Lemme think for a minute!" Jorrick replied. Jakup rolled his eyes. "So how long does he have to stay in here?" Rex asked breaking the silence, "I just bailed him out. He can leave in a few minutes. " Jakup told Rex. Rex nodded, Jakup unlocked the cell and un-cuffed Jorrick, They went to do some paper work and then they could leave. "They seem a lot alike, Don't they?" Ashoka Asked smiling. "Yeah, But still different.." Rex said looking down at her. It was now around eight in the morning, Rex and Ashoka went to a diner to get some coffee, They met up with Jorrick and Jakup. "So your brothers? Tell me more about that..?" Ashoka asked awkwardly. "I found him while i was on a mission, He was 11, I was 16. He was sitting in an alleyway, Alone, He looked hungry and scared. I couldn't leave him. It would've been wrong. I asked him if he had any parents he said no...So i took him in." Jorrick Told them. "It must've been exciting having a bounty hunter as a brother" Ashoka said. "Still is, Mostly to see how much trouble he can get in and what it takes to get him out" Jakup said smirking at his brother. "Hey, I don't get in that much trouble! Well...Not usually" Jorrick laughed, So did Jakup. "You seem close though, That's always good. Sometimes when your siblings and have two totally different lives it's hard to get along.' Rex stated, "He's the only family i had, Of course we're close!" Jakup replied. "So you've been brothers for...about eight years? Nine?" Ashoka asked, Still a little confused. "Around nine, yeah." Jorrick stated. After they finished their coffee Ashoka went to pay, Jakup went with her. "Don't tell Jorrick this but, I'd die for him. He's my only family and i love him. He just gets in trouble and i'm afraid one of these days...I'll lose him because of his stupidity." Jakup said smiling slightly. Ashoka nodded and smiled. "Rex...Don't tell my brother this but...I wanted to say something earlier but didn't wanna seem sappy. I'd die for Jakup, He's my family now. He means the world to me, I hate getting caught because then he see's my failures, I just hate having him bailing me out all the time. But i love him to death, He's my brother" Jorrick said looking at the stars. Rex nodded. Ashoka and Rex got on their speeder and headed home. Jorrick and Jakup were walking to Jakup's home. "Thanks for bailing me out Jake....It means a lot, You know that right?" Jorrick confessed. "I Know..And don't worry about it. It's my job" Jakup replied, "I know but..I'm the older brother...It should be my responsibility" Jorrick said, "yeah, But, I'm taller so...I look older!" Jakup said cockily. "We'll see who's the oldest!" Jorrick said smirking as he rufflued his brothers hair. "Race you home!" Jakup yelled as he started running. "No fair!" Jorrick yelled as he went after his brother. Their not just brothers, But best friends as well. To be continued...

A/N :D OMG I UPDATED! XD Well as you know Jorrick is based off of my brother joey! And well, Jakup is based off of my brother Jacob, He is going to school for being a cop! :D SO proud! And joey is a mechanic! :D I love them to death i really do! My whole family!! :D joey and Jake are best friends and brother! I thought i would write a chapter about that, Cute right!? XD Well i really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know i enjoyed writing it! :) As always ~Mlpj OUT!!! Peace peeps! :D

Oh! If you wanna see pics of Jorrick go to my art  book i shoudl have a pic in there. And i believe on me previous chapter i posted a pic of Jakup! GO CHECK EM OUT! :D I wuv all yas! ;D