Enemies

"T- Tero?" Kokoro repeated, eyes shaking with emotion as the cloaked figure removed the fabric from his head.

Underneath, was a brown haired man with a deep blue eye. A hollow mask covered the right side of his face, covering his eye as well as some of his mouth.

Kokoro's eyes widened even more.

"You know this guy?" Ichigo asked, zanpakto now out.

"He was my husband." Kokoro explained with those four words.

"Was? I thought I still was!" Tero said laughing.

"The Tero I knew wouldn't have done what you did to Amaya." She growled.

"I choose you!" The blue haired and blue eyed male said cutting off the Soul Reapers conversation as he attacked after Kokoro. The female Soul Reaper blocked his sword with her own.

"Ichigo! Please get my daughter out of here safely!" She cried to the orange haired Substitute Soul Reaper.

"You got it!" Ichigo called back Tero laughed from his spot beside the unconscious Amaya.

"You really think you can beat me!?"

"With the right motivation I can!"

"That's the spirit!" Tero laughed again.

"Why the hell would you even want me anyways!?" Ichigo demanded, the Arrancar still laughing.

"That's simple!" Tero said. "Amaya here seems really attached to you!"

"Well yeah! We're friends!"

"No! I mean more then that Ichigo Kurosaki!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"Since the day I died, I've been watching over her! Then I was turned into this! First a Hollow! Then I broke my mask becoming an Arrancar! Not once forgetting about this girl! I watched you stick up for her! Be kind! She's never had the luxury of friends! She likes you Kurosaki!"

Ichigo's eyes widened, before smirking.

"That's even more motivation!" He said charging the Arrancar as he grab Amaya again, pulling her in front of him. Ichigo stopped in his tracks, a growl escaping his lips.

"I see! She is your weakness! You wish no harm to her!" Tero said throwing the girl to the side again.

"Amaya!" The teen cried.

"She's fine." Tero grinned. "You in the other hand, won't be!" He then charged at Ichigo, pulling out a zanpakto that was strapped to his back. The two's swords created sparks as they made contact.

"Why did you want me!?" Ichigo growled at him. Tero laughed at him.

"I simply wanted to know the face of the one she wanted. The one she trusted."

"But why!?"

"I can be curious Kurosaki!" Tero said pushing back off the Substitute Soul Reaper's sword and landing a few feet away. "Curiosity peaks my interest at times. And this is definitely one of those times! I want to know how you fight! Know what you look like! It's simply curiosity!"

"If curiosity peaks your interest then I'll show you how strong I really am!" Ichigo yelled charging the Arrancar again.

-Kokoro-

"What the hell do you even want with my daughter!?" Kokoro yelled at the blue haired male. Blood soaked through her Soul Reaper uniform in several places. A long, somewhat deep cut on her right cheek streaked her skin under it red with blood.

"I don't want anything to do with Snow White over there. Tero suggested it. I simply agreed to it." He stated.

"Who are you!?"

"Grimmjow Jaegerjacks. Espada number six." Venom dripped in his voice as Kokoro's eyes widened some.

"An Espada!? What the hell is an Espada doing here!?"

"I know what you might be thinking." Grimmjow said. Kokoro swore if death had a voice, it would be his. "'What's an Espada doing here?' Am I right?"

"Actually it was 'what the hell is an Espada doing here.'" Kokoro said wiping some blood that had dripped towards the corner of her mouth. Grimmjow laughed darkly at her.

"Shame I gotta kill ya." He said charging her.

"We have permission! Raise the limit!" The familiar voice of Rangiku cried. Kokoro's eyes went hard, pulling back the top of her uniform to reveal a small, flower shaped tattoo on her right collar bone.

"Raise the limit!" She shouted, several other voices coursing together to say the same thing. Grimmjow's eyes widened as Kokoro barked the word Bankai.

A strong wind started to whip her white hair above her head, eyes hardening even more. Her zanpakto burst into flames, starting in the middle and quickly growing to each end of the sharp blade. She brought her blade up and swung at the Espada.

"Fire tornado, Yosha!" Kokoro cried,
The wind moved from her hair and running at Grimmjow. The flames on her sword gathered together at the tip and flew at him as well.

The two elements mixed together, to create flaming tornado's, expelling a massive heat.

"What the hell-!?" Grimmjow yelled as one nearly hit him. Kokoro simply stood stone still; eyes following his every move. The sexta Espada tried his best to dodge each firey tornado but a clumsy move nearly ended him.

The fire tornado's then started to hit him one by one, each worst then the last. Finally, having enough of being hit Grimmjow sonidoed into the air and hovered.

Growling, Kokoro went to follow but a hand landed on her shoulder. As she turned, her younger brother keeping her back.

"They've given up. We need to get Amaya." He told her calmly.

"Not gonna happen shortstack!" Tero's voice cried from air by a Garganta. Some blood dripped down the side of his head, staining his white clothes red in blotches. Slung over his shoulder, was the unconscious Amaya. Her wrists still bound with rope and a piece of tape over her mouth.

"Amaya!" Both Toshiro and Kokoro cried together, eyes widening at the sight.

"Put her down!" Kokoro yelled, going to flash step when Toshiro held her back. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"It's too dangerous Kokoro!" Toshiro yelled back as his older sister struggled in his strong grip despite being two thirds her size.

Tears started to form in Kokoro's eyes, falling down her face and dripping off her chin. Tero and Grimmjow looked back one last time as Kokoro cried her daughters name as the Garganta closed, sealing them off.