Hueco Mundo

"No!" Kokoro yelled again before collapsing onto the ground, Toshiro keeping hold of his older sister for comfort.

"It's okay Kokoro. We will get her back." Toshiro said trying to calm her down.

"Captain!" Rangiku said jogging over, Renji and Ikkaku following behind her while Yumichika ran in from another direction. Ichigo had run in from a third direction, cuts littering his face.

"I'm sorry." Ichigo said immediately, eyes saddening at Kokoro.

"We will get her back." Toshiro repeated, his voice thick with sadness. As his head rose, tears filling his own eyes. "We will get her back." He said again.

"Captain..." Rangiku said, kneeling next to him and placing her hand on his shoulder.

A few hours later, they had gone back to Kokoro's house, where she had begun to stare mindlessly at the table, Toshiro trying to get her attention in any way he could think of.

"Kokoro, come on. Speak to me Sister." He said shaking her shoulder slightly. Kokoro simply blinked, keeping her gaze down.

"This isn't going to help get Amaya back." Renji said harshly, making Ichigo glare at him. "Well its not. She needs to stop moping and do something."

"You really think I'm feeling sorry for Amaya and myself, don't you?" Kokoro asked just as harshly while looking up. Renji gasped slightly at her.

"Well yeah." Renji replied crossing his arms.

"Well you're 100 percent wrong there Renji." Kokoro said glaring at him.

"And why is that?"

"Tero, shouldn't be an Arrancar, Renji!" She yelled, standing up.

"Well obviously he is!" Renji yelled back.

"He shouldn't be!"

"And why is that!?"

"Because I sent him to the soul society myself!" Kokoro yelled again, her fists clenching tightly together.

-Amaya-

The white haired girl had been placed in a bed, her hair sprawled across the pillows. She was no longer bound by rope and there wasn't any tape over her mouth. Her bangs were no longer covering her eye, a small, pink scar ran from her cheekbone down about an inch towards her jawline. Her eyes pressed together slightly before opening.

Amaya's eyes trailed the ceiling before she sat up, rubbing the side of her head. She looked sound the room, realizing it wasn't her own and remembering the events that had happened not too long ago. She looked down at her clothing.

She wasn't wearing her school uniform anymore. She was wearing a white dress that ended just passed her knees. It had black ribbon lining the edges on the sleeves that ended at her elbows and the skirt.

Amaya immediately felt violated.

Someone had changed her. She was grossed out and wanted her clothing back. But more importantly, she wanted to go home. To see her mother and Ichigo and all her other friends.

She then swung her legs over the side of the unfamiliar bed and stood up slowly, her legs feeling like jello. She gripped the side of the bed for stability, not wanting to fall over. As Amaya started to walk around the small room, the door opened, making her jumped back. She had backed up as far as she could while watching a figure step into the room.

The figure was obviously male and had black hair with bright green eyes. Green tear line type things traveled down each of his cheeks. Half of a white mask was on his right side if his head. A horn stuck out at the top, a second curving in towards his eye a little. His face was expressionless and his eyes hard.

He wore white clothes with back lining like she had been changed into. Pants replacing the skirt she had.

"You are awake." He said in a monotone voice. No emotion could be heard in his voice.

Amaya simply tried to back up more even though there was a wall in her way. Her eyes had widened, her long bangs covering her eye again.

"Lord Aizen wishes to speak with you." He said. Amaya made no movements, trying to stay as far from him as possible. "Do not make me force you." He said in his monotone voice.

Amaya still doesn't move, her limbs glued in place despite her want to move. To run from him.

"Come." He said holding put a hand to her. "No harm will come to you."

"W-where am I?" She asked, finally finding her voice again. Yes, it shook wildly with fear but she had found it again.

"Lord Aizen will have all the answers you seek." He said, lifting his arm up a little to indicate to go with him.

"It's alright, Ulquiorra." A male voice said as a figure stepped into the doorway. "I assumed she wouldn't want to come to me so I came to her." He said as he came into the room. "Leave us Ulquiorra."

"Yes, Lord Aizen." He said turning and shutting the door behind him.

The new man, Aizen, had brown hair pulled back, a piece of it falling in between his eyes. He wore white clothes like the other man, Ulquiorra.

"Hello there." Aizen said smiling at her.

"Where am I?" Amaya asked again, making Aizen chuckle as he walked up to her.

"You're in a place called Hueco Mundo. In my palace called Las Noches." He answered, gently placing his hand on her shoulder. Amaya flinched at his touch. "There is no need to be afraid. No one here will harm you."

"Why am I here?" Amaya asked, trying to move out from under his hand with no luck.

"You are going to help me."

"I was kidnapped. I'm not helping you." Amaya said crossing her arms over her chest.

"You will." Aizen said smoothly. "Because if you don't your friends and your mother will be at risk."

Amaya's eyes widened at his words, making him smirk even more.

"I will still give you the choice but your friends and family will be killed."

"Don't touch them! Please!" Amaya cried. Aizen chuckled again.

"Then help me and I will ensure they will not be harmed."