Fragile

-Amaya/Orihime-

"Come on now." Tero chuckled. "Don't be like that."

"Just leave us alone." Orihime demanded.

"You two better learn your places." Tero said.

"I think it's you who doesn't know his place." The voice of Aizen echoed in the room. Tero silently groaned.

"Tero, leave before I have no choice but to kill you." Aizen threatened calmly.

Tero silently turned and walked out, his eyes drilling into Aizen with a glare.

"Now then, Amaya, you must return the favor and help me."

Amaya looked over at him, eyes widened some before she nodded.

"Help with what?" Orihime asked, her eyes widened as well. Amaya stayed silent as she walked to stand beside Aizen.

"It's between us." Aizen said with a smirk as he placed a hand on Amaya's shoulder.

"Amaya?" Orihime asked looking at the white haired girl.

"I'm sorry Orihime." Amaya said. "But I have too. In order to keep you all alive, I have too."

Aizen's smirk grew slightly. "Let's go." He said. Amaya obeyed, sending Orihime an apologetic look before turning and walking out.

-Ichigi/Kokoro-

"Nel is scared." Nel said hugging herself closet to Ichigo's neck.

"You're fine Nel." Kokoro said in a hushed voice.

"Yous don't understand! The 'Spada are real bad!"

"We know Nel." Ichigo said. "They're dangerous and a lot stronger than us."

"Shh!" Kokoro hissed slightly, peaking her head around a corner slightly, white sand appearing in her view.

"We need to find another way." She says walking out of the palace and into the desert that was Hueco Mundo.

"Then why are we outside again?" Ichigo asked, the female soul reaper glaring daggers at him calmly.

"Don't question my actions. We can't follow our way back. There were too many twists and turns." She turned to look out on the desert plain. "What we need to do is stop and think for a minute."

"We don't have time to do that!" Ichigo yelled, running back inside the palace. Kokoro sighed heavily and ran after him, flash stepping in front of the orange haired teen.

"Ichigo, do you want to find them or not?" She asked him quite harshly.

"Well duh!"

"Yell again and I'll cut out your tongue." She threatened. "If we want to find Orihime and Amaya, we cannot run around all willy nilly like this. We don't know where they are or how were going to get there."

"Then how are we gonna find them?" Ichigo growled while crossing his arms.

"Stay calm for a minute. Take a deep breath. And try and sense their spiritual pressure." Ichigo sighed, doing as Kokoro told him to do. He closed his eyes and the soul reaper mother watched, making sure he didn't loose focus.

"I think it's Amaya. She's they way." He says pointing a thumb overt his shoulder, the opposite way they had came.

"Let's go then." Kokoro said as she started walking.

"That way is bad!" Nel cried quietly, Kokoro turning to look at her.

"Why is this way bad? We're in Las Noches and this is the only way that's bad?"

"No! It's all bad but that way is even more bad!"

"Why is that Nel?" Ichigo said.

"That's the way to the execution room! That's a bad place!" Nel said hugging Ichigo's neck harder.

"That means we need to go faster." Kokoro said turning and running down the hall, Ichigo behind her.

-Amaya-

"What do you want me to do?" Amaya asked Aizen as they walked.

"You'll see when we get there." Aizen said simply, turning a corner to a dead end hall. When Aizen opened the door, there was a chair and a thin pedistal next to it. Monitors behind the chair and giving an overall perspective of the palace.

"Come." He said, walking over to the pedistal and flicking it softly with his finger. Amaya walked up slowly as thin pieces of the top of the pedistal moved, revealing a galaxy looking marble.

"A... marble?" Amaya asked confused.

"It's called the Hogyoku. Would you... mind picking it up for me?" He asked gesturing to the stone. Amaya gave Aizen a confused look before looking back at the stone.

"And if I don't?" Amaya asked, her hands clenching into fists and looking back at him.

"Then I guess you don't care about your friends and mother." Aizen said with a smirk. Amaya looked at the marble again.

Closing her eyes and relaxing her hands she reached out for the small sphere, her eyes opening just before her finger touched it. Her eyes widened as power surged through her body, the marble flying into her fist and pulling her fingers around it.

"What is it doing!?" Amaya yelled at her hair flew back, a strong wind coming from her fist. Aizen didn't answer but smirked, still in the same spot. Amaya's fist glowed and what looked like blue sparks started to crackle around it.

"Just as I thought." Aizen said to himself.

"What's going on!? It hurts! Why does it hurt so much!? My skin feels like it's on fire!!" Amaya thought as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Why!?" Amaya yelled at Aizen, her eyes still squeezed shut. "Why are you... why are you doing this!?"

"You ask why?" Aizen said loud enough for the the white haired girl to hear. "Because it works perfectly with what I have in store."

"Why me!? I thought you said.. I thought you said you didn't want me here!?"

"I said I never ordered for you to be brought here. That of course... was a lie." Aizen said. Amaya gritted her teeth, her hair wiping behind her in the fury of the wind. She tried everything she could think of the open her fist but nothing worked.

Then, the unthinkable happened. A blue lightening bolt flew from her hovering around her fist, and into her chest. Aizen grinned wider, as if he was expecting this.

Amaya's eyes widened and she looked down at her chest, red dripping down the front of her dress.