Gone

"It's been two days!" Ichigo cried to Kokoro and Toshiro. "Aren't we gonna do something!?"

"Of course we will!" Kokoro yelled back at him. "We need to be patient!"

"This is your daughter-!"

"I understand that!" Kokoro interrupted. "We can't rush in unprepared!"

Frustrated at Kokoro's change from wanting to rush in right away to wanting to be prepared, Ichigo growled slightly. He the stomped out, making Kokoro sigh and go back to speaking with the others.

The orange haired substitute Soul Reaper growled as he walked away from the house. Just then, he felt something wrong, so he went in that direction to find out what it was.

As he came to a park, Orihime was protecting herself and Chad from a large beast with a mask on the bottom of his face, wearing white clothes with black lining. Chad's arm was bleeding badly, making Ichigo even more upset.

A second, smaller figure wearing white clothes with black lining as well. His green eyes pierced the larger beast.

"Which one of you did that to Chad?" Ichigo asked after barking his bankai lowly.

"Why do you care!?" Boomed the larger beast.

"Who are you?" Ichigo insisted.

"The name's Yammie!" He boomed again. "Espada number 10."

"You did that to Chad? You hurt his right arm, you loose your right arm." He said attacking quickly, cutting off the large Espada's arm.

"What the hell!?" Yammie yelled.

-Amaya-

"What do you want from me?" Amaya asked as she walked beside Aizen nervously.

"I want you to be loyal to me. In exchange, I will leave your friends and mother alone. Unless of course they attack me." Aizen said placing a hand on her shoulder, making her flinch. "Like me, you are a soul reaper. Or at least half."

"S- Soul Reaper?" She asked confused.

"Are you telling me, your mother never told you?"

"Told me what?"

"Well, I will have to change that. Since you are only half Soul Reaper, I doubt you'll have a zanpakto just yet." Aizen told her. "But you could prove to have interesting powers that can help me."

"I want your word first." Amaya said a bit more confidently.

"My word for what?"

"That you won't touch my mother or my friends. No matter what. Even if they attack you." Aizen hesitated before answering.

"You have my word." He said as a Garganta appeared, Yammie and Ulquiorra coming through it. Yammie's right arm cut off and in his left hand.

"Yammie, what happened?" Aizen said eyeing his arm.

"The Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki, Lord Aizen." Ulquiorra answered for the extremely mad Espada.

Amaya's eyes widened some at this.

"Ichigo is a Soul Reaper too!?" She thought. "First my mom, now Ichigo. Who's next? Orihime? Tatsuki? Chad? Rukia?"

"In that case, Yammie go and rest. Ulquiorra, please take Amaya back to her room." Aizen ordered, Yammie angrily stomping off while Ulquiorra placed a hand behind the teen girls back, guiding her to the room Aizen said was now hers.

"Dinner will be here in an hour." Ulquiorra said, closing the door behind him and locking Amaya in.

Amaya then went and sat on a chair in the corner like she always did. They had given her books and such but she hadn't even read the titles. She was scared and she wanted to go home.

"Mother where are you? You always told me you wouldn't let anything happen to me so... where are you?" Amaya thought to herself. She then brought her knees to her chest, resting her forehead on them.

Tears started to form in her eyes, small, quiet sobs excaping her lips.

"I'm scared..." She whispered to herself.

-Kokoro the next day-

"What do you mean Orihime's missing!?" Kokoro yelled at Ichigo who had called them to the orange haired teen's house.

"Sister, please stop yelling." Toshiro said blandly. Ichigo sighed.

"I'm saying she's missing!" He said irritated. Just then, a screen appeared, a bald man with a white long mustache and beard on it.

"Head Captain." Toshiro said calmly.

"Hello Captain Hitsugaya. And Kokoro. It's been years." The Head Captain said looking at Kokoro.

"Yes Sir, it has." Kokoro said calmly as well.

After a few minutes of talking and Toshiro's friend Momo speaking with him, the Head Captain had ordered them to come back to the Soul society. Kokoro included. Ichigo didn't approve of the idea, complaining about how they were going to get Orihime and Amaya back.

"Orihime Inoue had been seen leaving through a Garganta without force. She left on her own." The Head Captain told him.

"What!?"

"Ichigo, leave it to us." Rukia said. "Don't worry about it."

"Rukia is right Ichigo. There is nothing we can do at the moment." Kokoro said.

"It's your daughter!!"

"And that gives me the right to think childishly and get myself killed?" She asked seriously. "I hate not being able to get Amaya back. Trust me. But I cannot go along with childish thoughts in my head. I would die ten times faster then I would any other time."

"But still!" Ichigo roared, obviously upset. Kokoro sighed, turning to the Japanese doors where the other Soul Reapers stood.

"Ichigo, if you're childish, you aren't thinking straight. When that happens you make stupid mistakes."

"That's correct." The Head Captain said. "I'll be waiting for your arrival." Then the screen went blank.

"I'm sorry Ichigo." Rukia said. "But stay out of it."

"I can't do that!"

"Then I will force you to stay out of it." Kokoro threatened. "I won't let you be killed. Leave it to us." She said as the doors closed. Kokoro sighed as she turned to her brother.

"Welcome back." Toshiro said as he turned around and started walking towards a large building. Rangiku, Ikkaku, Renji, Rukia and Yumichika following behind him.

"It's good to be back." Kokoro said walking after her brother and the others. "It's been awhile. I wonder how Captain Jushiro is doing." She mumbled to herself. "My favorite Captain. I bet he's still great friends with Captain Shunsui." She thought as they walked towards the center of the Soul Society.