Surrender? I Think Not

-Amaya a little earlier-

"How is this even possible..?" Ulquiorra said as Amaya's body was surrounded by snowflakes, much like the blizzard that he had seen earlier when Fuyuki had appeared.

"What do you think these bad boys are?" Fuyuki said pulling a wing in front of her. "It's called a Bankai. My master is not a Soul Reaper. She is part human. You might think it would be more difficult for her to find a Bankai."

"But it's the opposite actually." Amaya said as a light pulsed around her, the snowflakes flying away to reveal Amaya with a longer blade, sturdy snow white wings on her back and blue snowflakes scattered through her hair.

"From what I've seen from my mom and what I've experienced with Shikai, you need to be one with yourself to be able to preform it. Bankai requires a lot more concentration and you need to understand your Zanpakto." Amaya explained.

"My master, even after this short time, has gotten to me better then I know myself, I suppose." Fuyuki said smiling some. "What do you think we were doing inside her head? Focusing one hundred percent on the battle? No. My master was getting to know me to accomplish this amount of power."

"You were not focused on the fight we had in Las Noches? Then how did you survive?" Ulquiorra asked suspiciously.

"Two minds. If we both put in fifty percent," Amaya said, holding up a peace sign before putting the two fingers together.

"Then that equals a hundred percent." Fuyuki said doing the same with the peace sign she made with her fingers as well.

"Impossible." Ulquiorra said. "In order to do that you must understand your sword."

"Didn't you see us getting stronger the more we fought?" Fuyuki asked.

"We were getting to know each other more and more." Amaya said. "Therefore making us a better, stronger team."

Ulquiorra stayed quiet as he glared at the two winged girls.

"Nothing to say huh?" Amaya said smirking slightly.

"You two aren't the only ones with wings." Ulquiorra said pointing his sword at the two. "Enclose, Murciélago."

A greenish blackish light spewed from the fourth Espada's feet, surrounding him. Fuyuki and Amaya had flown up, putting some distance between them and their enemy. As the light disappeared, the fourth Espada had large back wings on his back. His attire was now a white Arrancar uniform that seemed like a dress. His fingernails were black and long. It was as if his nails pushed back into his skin, for they had started the first joint on his finger. His green tear lines had grown thicker and turned gray. His mask had moved to the top of his head, displaying horns on the front and back on either side of his head. His eyes had seemed to egnite more in colour, for it was now the only colour that radiated of his body.

"Aw crap." Amaya and Fuyuki said together before stretching their wings together and preparing for battle.

"We got this." Amaya said.

"I like your confidence, Master." Fuyuki said as the two pushed off the invisible floor they were floating on, charging at Ulquiorra. The fourth Espada sonidoed out of the way, appearing behind Amaya as he brought up his sword. Fuyuki's gaze quickly went up to him, Amaya slowly turning her head to see him with widened eyes.

Thinking as quickly as she could, Fuyuki moved behind her master and blocked his sword with her own, her face twisting into a scowl.

"You will not so blately harm my Master!!" Fuyuki growled at him, his green orbs surveying the Zanpakto. Amaya by this time had turned around and Fuyuki pushed back off the fourth Espada's sword.

"Thank you Fuyuki." Amaya said, Fuyuki nodding.

"You are my master. I will protect you." Fuyuki said seriously. Ulquiorra then, without warning, sent a cero at the two. Both girls jumped out of the way, flapping their wings to hover a few feet from where to cero passed. The green ball of light flew passed the girls, flying and hitting the sand, a huge explosion of green light shooting everywhere.

"You should surrender yourselves now before I am forced to take your lives." Ulquiorra advised, his eyes narrowing at the two.

"Surrender?" Amaya said. "Same goes for you idiot."

"Do not make me take your lives." Ulquiorra said firmly. "Lord Aizen has a use for you." He pointed his green orbs at Amaya.

"I'd rather die first then help that poor bastard." Amaya said as she and Fuyuki both flew at Ulquiorra, their swords clashing together.

Amaya and Fuyuki took turns attacking him from the front and behind. Fuyuki flipped out of the way as Ulquiorra sent out another cero, this one just as powerful as the rest had been.

-Kokoro-

"What in the hell..?" Kokoro mumbled.

"She is your daughter, is she not?" A new voice rang out from behind. A man in a white Arrancar uniform stood a good twenty-five meters from the group. He had pink hair and the glasses he wore looked oddly like bone, which was what Arrancar's masks seemed like.

"Another Espada?" Rukia asked.

"Aw come on! You again! I thought I killed you!" Renji yelled, pulling out his Zanpakto.

"I honestly thought he was as good as dead!" Uryū cried.

"My my~. We meet again." The Espada said sickly sweet. "For those of you who do not know me, my name is Szayelaporro Granz. Espada number eight."

"Espada number eight? Won't be too difficult. I beat number five not that long ago." Kokoro said glaring at the eighth Espada.

"Oh you mean Nnoritora. How fun. He was on his own was he not?" Granz said smiling some, his golden orbs piercing the female Soul Reapers blue ones.

"How does that have to do with anything?"

"Because I thought we could have a party. I hope you don't mind, I brought my own guests." Granz said snapping his fingers, a wave of Hollows and other Arrancars using sonido to stand on either side and behind the eighth Espada who was grinning evilly.