Fear

-Ichigo-

Ichigo turned, obviously knowing the voice very well. A little ways away were three figures. One with black hair, one with red and the last with white.

"Rukia!? Renji!? Kokoro!?" He cried out with a smile as they jumped towards him. Ichigo jumped off of Bawabawa, running towards them. The three smiled at him.

"Rukia! Renji! Kokoro! You guys-" he was cut off by Rukia punching him in the jaw. Renji then hammered his fist into the orange haired teens cheek. Kokoro then smashed her fist into the top of his skull right after Renji had stepped back.

"You okay Kurosaki?" Uryū asked, Rukia leaving no time for Ichigo to respond.

"Fool!" Rukia yelled out.

"Why did you enter Hueco Mundo on your own!?" Kokoro yelled as well. "Why didn't you wait for us to return!?"

"But you just left like that," Ichigo said as he sat up. "I didn't know if you were coming back or.."

"Of course we were coming back!!" Rukia yelled in his face. Her own, inches from his.

"By any means necessary!!" Kokoro said wacking the back of his head again, a pissed off look on her face.

"Renji, Kokoro and I planned that from the start!" Rukia yelled before sighing. "Why didn't you wait for it!? Why didn't you have faith in that..!?"

"We are your allies, aren't we Ichigo?" Kokoro asked kneeling next to Rukia.

"Yeah. You're right."Ichigo said with a small smile.

"Good to hear. Never make us confirm something so foolish again!" Rukia yelled standing up.

"Don't just stand there!" Kokoro yelled. "Were going to rescue Amaya and Orihime aren't we?"

"That reminds me." Ichigo said as he climbed back onto Bawabawa. "What's with the cloaks?"

"We were told to take these because the dust and clouds in Hueco Mundo are terrible." Kokoro briefed.

"By who?"

"By my brother." Rukia said.

"And my brother as well." Kokoro said.

"My brother said his orders were to bring us back. He didn't revive anything regarding what to do after with us after that so he said do as you wish."

"I see... so Byakuya has mellowed out quite a bit."

"Then he said those in Hueco Mundo will probably be displeased to have such a filthy-looking boy wandering around by himself." Kokoro said smiling with a small laugh.

Ichigo's eyes went black, his hand forming a fist.

"Bastard..!" Ichigo growled.

"By the way..." Rukia said turning to the three Arrancar. "What the hell are there guys?"

The three Arrancar jumped back a little, Nel behind her older brothers.

"Wha wha..! Saying what the hell is rude yous know!" Nel yelled o it before yelling her name along with her brothers. They then yelled out three different group names all at once. Soon, they started bickering about their name, claiming they had decided on the ones each liked the best.

"There you have it.. they're all hollows."

"They don't seem like Hollows..." Renji muttered.

"Bawabawa is crying!" Nel cried out.

"It's okay Bawabawa! We haven't forgotten about you!" Dondchakka cried as well. "That makes four!"

They the proceeded to yell out their names again, but instead of three, they said four.

"Just forget it you guys!" Ichigo yelled, making Kokoro laugh a little, patting his back some.

"They're just kids Ichigo. They have quite the imagination."

-Amaya-

"Orihime?" Amaya asked from her spot on the couch as she watch the orange haired girl look up at a window.

"What is it?" Orihime said not turning.

"What did they say to you to get you here?" She asked looking at the white ground.

"They said they wouldn't hurt my friends. Then they threatened to kill you... I didn't think you were here..."

Amaya sighed some, leaning back on the couch.

"You two seem quiet." The voice of Ulquiorra echoed in the room, making Amaya sit up quickly and Orihime turn around.

"What are doing back here?" Amaya asked bitterly while turning her head to look away from him.

"I have an announcement." He said in monotone, unfazed by Amaya's actions and words. Amaya then turned to look at him again.

"Your allies have broken into Hueco Mundo. Including what I believe is your mother." Amaya's eyes widened.

"What!?" She cried standing up.

"Why?" Orihime asked. Amaya turned to look at her with a shocked expression.

"Orihime what are you-?" She said cutting herself off. "Why would you ask that?"

"She doesn't want them to get hurt." Ulquiorra said.

"Don't you even care they're here?" Amaya asked as tears formed in her eyes. "They care so much they came to help us."

"It's a shame they will die." Ulquiorra said. Amaya turned again and wiped her eyes, sending a glare towards him.

"I was promised none of my friends were going to get hurt! If they die I won't hesitate-!" Ulquiorra cut her off.

"Hesitate to do what? You, are only half Soul Reaper. You don't have half of the strength a full Soul Reaper has. You will die soon enough along with them."

"You're wrong dammit!!" Amaya screamed at Ulquiorra. "Being half human makes me stronger! I can see things that you can't! All you are is scared because you know you'll fail!" Ulquiorra then swiftly disappears and reappears beside the white haired teen. He wraps his slender fingers around her neck and pulled her up, so she was hanging in the air. Amaya placed her hands around his wrist, trying to gain some leverage.

"Wait stop!" Orihime cried as Amaya struggled to breath.

"You're just a coward." Amaya choked out. Ulquiorra threw her across the room, the teen landing on the floor and sliding until she hit the wall.

"Amaya!" Orihime cried, running to the girl. Amaya coughed and gasped for breath with her hand over her throat.

"You need to learn your place." Ulquiorra said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"What do you know?" Amaya asked as she started to gain a steady breath again. "You take orders. You fulfill them. But why do you take those orders?"

"I don't have to-" Amaya cut him off.

"I think it's because you're afraid. Afraid to stand up for what you believe in because you fear Aizen."

"That's Lord Aizen to you."

"Oh like hell it is." She growled as she looked up at him. "I'm done being too scared to stand up for myself. In the human world and here."