AU - High School Stuff

"I'm just saying they all probably hate me and I shouldn't go." Dipper said to Mable as they made their way to Pacifica Northwest's house. "And I hate them all anyway."
"Oh come on! You are gonna have fun! Stan and Ford are gonna be there." Mable replied pushing Dipper a bit away. Yeah sure it would be super fun to meet their twin best friends after the weird thing Dipper had with Ford. To sum it up: Dipper was gay, Ford... Not so much. But surely Mable didn't remember that. "It's our last year! Next year there will be no Dipper Pines, no Mable Pines, no Stan Mystery and no Ford Mystery in Gravity Falls high! We will all go our separate ways and we have to enjoy our time together!" The Pines Twins and the Mystery Twins were exactly that same age and exactly the same people if you looked at it. Stan and Mable were out-going and fun, Dipper and Ford were weird and nerdy. "We have to do stuff like this, this year!"
"I don't see how going to a party full of people I hate, in the house of the girl that I hate the most, will improve my senior year experience."
"Urg you are really annoying! Just come already and enjoy it!" Mable said as they were right in front of the Northwest mansion.
They got into the house that was crowded with people from their school. Dipper recognized people from all different years of high school as he passed the incredibly crowded garden making his way to the inside of the house.
The inside was no better. The music was awfully loud and the place awfully packed. Mable quickly saw Stan and Ford standing next to Grenda and Candy. She pulled Dipper's arm and was running towards them when Dipper hit something and felt something cold being spilt on him. He freed his arm from Mable and looked at what he just hit.
"I am so so sorry." He said turning to see Bill Cipher. Oh great. Bill was the cool, mysterious, handsome kid everyone wanted to either befriend, date or be. And there was a reason for that. He was absolutely perfect. He had it all: looks, brains, charisma. He always looked stylish and knew precisely what to say. Hell he was Dipper's first boy crush.
"No problem! You on the other hand are soaked!" Bill screamed over the loud music. "Here, come with me! I'll help you get dry!" He grabbed Dipper's hand and started pulling him from the crowd.
They went up some stairs, pass a door, into a corridor and up a couple more stairs before getting into a bathroom. Bill quickly got a fancy towel, removed Dipper's vest and started pressing it against Dipper's shirt.
"It looks like we shouldn't be here." Dipper said a bit uncomfortable.
Bill smiled and kept whipping the liquid off Dipper.
"It's alright. Pacifica wouldn't mind and her parents are away. I know my way around. Been coming here since freshman year."
"Oh. Are you guys, hum, dating?" Dipper asked avid for the gossip.
"Oh, Jesus no!" That sentence and the way it was said made Bill grow a lot in Dipper's standards. "I wouldn't bare dating Pacifica. And also not really my kind of thing."
"You mean..."
"Yeah guys. I like guys."
"Wow no wonder people love you so much."
"You are adorable." Bill said laughing. "Here all done. Or at least the best we will be able to do."
Dipper looked at himself disappointed. He didn't want to stop talking to Bill.
"So Dipper Pines. What do people usually call you?" Bill asked while putting the towel back where it belonged.
"Hum, just Dipper really." He answered thanking Bill for talking more.
"Really? That's boring. I'm going to call you..." Cipher turned and put Dipper's vest back on. "Pine tree."
Dipper laughed and walked out the door that Bill was holding for him.
"That sounds rather silly." He said walking next to Bill towards the stairs they came from.
"And I like silly nicknames." Bill said. He suddenly stopped and put his arm in front of Dipper stopping him from moving. "You know parties are always the same thing. I want to start my senior year differently." He turned to Dipper and held his shoulders. "How would you like to explore this mansion with me, Pine tree?"
The question made butterflies appear in Dipper's stomach. He tried hiding his smile but failed poorly.
"Hum I don't see why not."
Cipher opened up a beautiful smile and started dragging Dipper up and down Pacifica's house. Dipper was having the most fun he ever had in a long time. Bill was charming, fun, kind and generally awesome. He showed Dipper all kinds of places in Pacifica's house. And all of them were beautiful.
They finally got to a room with huge glass doors facing the forest and a big chandelier. There were abstract paintings all over the walls. There was a table in the middle of the room made of wood and with drawings made of what Dipper thought was diamonds. It was the most beautiful room Dipper had ever seen in his life.
"Welcome, Pine tree, to my favorite room in the house!" Bill said spinning inside the room and sitting on the edge of the table.
"This is amazing. I've never seen a place quiet like this in my life." Dipper said going closer to the table and analyzing the drawings. It was a pyramid with eyes of Horus drawn next to it.
"I know. It's Pacifica's dad's office. I love it here. There was this one time in a party that I brought a guy here and Pacifica's dad walked into us making out. Last year actually. But it could have been worst, I mean we had our clothes on." Bill said while laughing.
"You are impossible, Cipher." Dipper said laughing too and walking towards the porch guarded by the glass doors. He opened one of them and got out. The view was amazing.
Bill came walking after him and stood right next to Dipper. Maybe too close. The boy started getting nervous and looked at his watch.
"Hum, it's pretty late. Mable is probably looking for me."
"What?! It's only two o'clock. If I know your sister, and believe me I talked with her enough to, she is still partying as if it was the last day of her life." Bill said getting closer to Dipper and putting his arm around Dipper's waist. Dipper jumped a little.
"Are you okay?" Bill asked smiling.
"I don't-hum-I don't really-"
Dipper was interrupted by Bill's lips meeting his. At first he was still a bit afraid, but he quickly gave into Cipher's lips. They both felt great kissing each other. It felt like fireworks were being set off, almost as if it was meant to be. They broke from the kiss.
"Wow." Was all Dipper manage to say.
"Yeah I know right." Bill replied with a big smile. "I think now is the right time to say I've had a huge crush on you since I came out to myself."
"You what?! On me?! I had a crush on you before I realized I was gay."
"Remind me to thank your sister than." Bill said laughing and immediately kissing Dipper again.
Dipper felt as if the whole world vanished when Bill touched his lips and there was only the both of them. As if nothing else mattered, nothing other than the boy in front of him. They broke the kiss once again.
"Why did you have a crush on me?" Dipper questioned looking into Bill's eyes and not quiet believing there was space for him inside those yellow and blue eyes.
"Why shouldn't I?!" Cipher answered as if it was obvious.
"Well, I'm a nobody. I'm not interesting or pretty or fun or very social. I'm a left out wierdo that you could easily never notice."
Bill put his hands on Dipper cheek and looked at him incredulous.
"Don't say that! You are incredibly noticeable! Actually I could not unnotice you, even when I wanted to because I knew I didn't have a shot with you."
"I was the one who didn't have a shot with you!"
"Absolutely not!" Bill said laughing. "You are smart, mysterious and unbelievably hot. And you don't like people what makes you even more attractive to me!"
"You are just saying that to be nice."
"Pine tree if I were telling you those things just to be nice I would not have kissed you just a moment ago."
Dipper chuckled. It was just way to good to be true. How could this be happening to a nobody like him. He put his arms around Bill's neck and kissed him one more time.
After that they went back to the party and talked the rest of the night. Between kisses actually. And people saw it and stared and judged but Dipper couldn't care less. The only stare that matter to him in that moment was Bill's.
The party ended and everyone was leaving. Dipper went to the gate holding hands with Bill and he just couldn't imagine doing it any other way. When they got to the mansion's front lawn, Bill turned Dipper to face himself and kissed him.
"Guess I'll see you on Monday then, Pine tree?"
"It still sounds silly."
"Well you better get used to it because you are going to listen to this nickname a lot over the year." Bill said smirking and gave him a long kiss.
They both said their good-byes and Dipper went over to where he spotted Mable.
"Oh my God, bro bro, did I just see you kissing Bill Cipher?!" She asked as soon as Dipper got close to her.
"Yeah you did."
"Are you guys a thing now?!"
"I don't know." Dipper answered smiling. "We'll see." He paused a little bit. "I sure hope so."

Writer's note:
Hey everyone! What's up?! First of all thank you for reading my fic! Second happy valentine's day! I hope you enjoyed it with or without a date ;)
And finally I just wanted to say TOMMOROW IS THE FREAKING GF FINALE AND I AM DYING!!! I WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THIS SERIES! MY HEART IS ALREADY BREAKIIING!!