Precious

Bill almost broke his glass at the sight of Dipper laughing with another blond guy at the Northwest's manor. He moved back to the bar and sat next to Mable who was looking at her coke twisting the little umbrella in it.

"This is not fair, you know." Bill said sitting down looking defeated.

"You did screw up pretty badly, Bill." Mable said being torn away from her imaginary world.

"Well but he doesn't have to be a dick about it." Bill commented closing his eyes and trying to shut himself away from the loud music.

He turned and opened his eyes to see Mable looking at him angrily. Oh yeah the swearing.

"Sorry." He simply blunted out.

"Bill if you want to get Dipper back you have to apologize." Mable said getting up.

"For what?!"

"Cheating on him!"

Bill put his head on the balcony feeling like he was going to pass out. How could this mortal make him feel like that?

He had truly crushed it this time. Dipper was a saint if you looked at it. Bill could get drunk, scream at him, get into unneeded fights and all, but Dipper never left his side. That was, of course, until Dipper caught him making out with a random chick from his year. That was pushing his limits. He broke up with Bill at the spot and now Bill had summoned Mable to follow Dipper with him to Pacifica's yearly Spring Party.

"So what do you think I should do?" Bill finally said giving up.

"Pretty simple. Go up to him, say "Pine tree we have to talk", apologize, maybe make some flowers appear out nowhere I' pretty sure you are able to do that and live happily ever after. Oh and remember to promise to never do that again" Mable pulling Bill away from the bar.

"He won't forgive me that easily." Bill said thinking about Mable's plan.

"Yeah you're probably right." Mable said stopping to think. "You know you could allow him to hook up with someone. Then you would be even."

"Mable have you met me?!" Bill screamed. "I almost burned a guy because he said a hi weirdly to Dipper. To MY Dipper."

"Well, but don't you think Dipper would forgive you if you said that?" Mable argued.

Bill just stood silent looking at her.

"See! And isn't it better to let Dipper do this one thing and have him forever than to not have him at all?" She asked

Bill stayed quiet one more time and finally spoke.

"Urg, I hate it when you are always right!" He screamed moving in Dipper's direction.

Bill breathed in deeply and got closer to Dipper. He touched the blond guy's shoulder.

"Excuse me, I'm going to steal him for a second." He said grabbing Dipper's arm and pulling him against his will.

Bill took Dipper outside to a garden where the song wasn't so loud.

"What do you think you are doing? I was talking to that guy you know?" Dipper said angrily.

Bill took a deep breath and looked Dipper in his eyes.

"Pine tree, I'm sorry. I am. Truly. I never meant it this much. You don't know how much I regret what I did. I feel like something inside me is dying when I'm not with you and I can't take it anymore. And I know I am terrible and I don't deserve you, like not at all. But if could just forgive me this once, you don't know how much pain you would spare me." He said quickly.

Dipper was looking at him incredulous.

"How much pain I will spare you?! Seriously Bill you are unbelievable. Do you even know what you had me go through?! I cried for hours straight over you more than once. Just ask Mable! She knows what you've put me through!" Dipper screamed.

"I know, I know and I'm so so sorry. I, hum" Bill stopped and breathed in deeply once again. "I'll let you hook up with whom ever you want to if you just go back to me. For us to be even."

Dipper opened an incredulous smile while looking at Bill.

"You? You'll willingly see me hooking up with someone else? You? Bill Cipher, the most jealous person I have ever met?" Dipper asked suspiciously.

"That's exactly it." Bill said with difficulty.

"What if it's a girl?"

"That's alright."

"What if it's a guy?"

"That's alright too."

"What if I go back there and hook up with that blond right now."

"If that makes you go back to dating me..."

"And what if it's that guy from that seductive hi that once?"

"You woul-" Bill stopped himself and closed his eyes. "Fine."

"Wow you truly are sorry aren't you?" Dipper asked not quiet believing what was happening.

"I always thought pain was hilarious but this one actually hurts." Bill simply responded, looking down.

Dipper came closer to Bill and kissed him. Bill looked at Dipper confused when they broke the kiss.

"Consider that my prohibited hook up, alright?" Dipper simply said.

"Wait, what?" Bill asked still a bit confused.

"Bill, I'm not going to hook up with anyone else! I love you and you are the only person that I am interested in. And if you would put yourself through pain just to get me back it means I mean that much to you too. To be honest that is the thing that I feared. That I valued you too much and you didn't value me at all."

"Pine tree, don't you ever say that again! You are the most important and precious person I have in my life. I love you." Bill said and leaned in kissing Dipper once again.