FNAF dream

Writer's note:

Hey guys! This chapter was requested by 00-wolfsnout "Hello! I was wondering if you could make a story where dipper and Bill are in the fnaf fandom and learn about pgxpg and try to get the two together? Just a suggestion..."

I hope I got the request right! And I loved it I am crazy about FNAF!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Bianca

PS: Guys I decided to start posting weekly, and always on the same day so chapters will come out on Friday (or in the first hours of Saturday as it is 2AM in Brazil as I'm posting this...) But yeah! Thanks for reading!

"This is quiet fantastic." Bill said fixated on the computer screen.

Dipper laughed looking at his precious blond demon. He never thought he would be impressed by a videogame. But there they were spending the whole day playing all four FNAF games.

"Yeah everyone loves Five Nights at Freddy's." He said hugging Bill's arm and looking at the screen too.

"I can see why! Look at this human simulation of fear! It's amazing! And that guy on the phone he has a pretty smooth and sexy voice." Bill said teasingly.

"Oh my God, stop it! You are not going to make me jealous of a videogame!" Dipper said pushing him away. "And he has a boyfriend, so joke's on you!"

Bill rose from his chair in shock.

"Wait what?!" He screamed.

"Yeah, there is this huge ship on tumblr where him and Purple guy date." Dipper answered turning his chair.

"That site with all the crazy fans?"

"Hey, don't judge we are crazy fans right now."

"So the phone guy with the purple guy from the second game."

"Correct. They call them Scott and Vincent."

"Wait but wasn't there a theory they were the same person?"

"Game Theorist himself broke that theory afterwards. We did watch all the videos."

"Then we have to make this ship sail!" Bill said putting both his hands on Dipper's chair and standing over him.

"I think I never saw you so excited about something." Dipper said getting up and kissing his boyfriend. "I didn't expect you to like this."

"I do! I love it!"

"Alright then. How do you plan we "make the ship sail", Mr. Cipher? The only thing I can think is cosplay but I don't imagine you want to dress up like anyone other than yourself."

"No! I have a much cooler idea."

"Bill, why do I even like you?" Dipper asked with his eyes closed inside the pitch-black room closing his eyes and trying to relax.

"Because I am an amazing boyfriend and no one else is going to make you have this wonderful experience." Bill said snapping his fingers.

Dipper opened his eyes in front of a house with some music coming from it. He quickly felt a hand involve his ribs.

"Care to join me to this delightful party, Monsieur?" Bill said looking into Dipper's eyes.

"I don't trust you when you are inside my head." Dipper told Bill walking towards the house.

"Come on! This is going to be fun!" Bill screamed running after him.

Getting inside the house Dipper seemed to see many familiar faces. After all, Bill didn't have time to plan everyone that would be at the party so he just through in people that Dipper knew. He easily spotted a group of five guys standing next to a couch and recognized them.
It was quiet odd to see the characters you became so invested in, in real life. Or at least in a very real dream. But there they were Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, Scott and Vincent.

"So how are we going to do this?" Bill asked getting closer to Dipper.

"Not sure. How did you get me to date you?" Dipper asked focused on the group of friends.

"By going up to you and saying hey wanna hook up?"

"Yeah, because you are an idiot."

"I love it when you are mean. But it's going to be easy I mean look at the way they talk to each other."

Dipper did indeed see that Scott was a bit shy but Vincent was talking lots and incredibly close to him.

"By the way, we all go to the same high school." Bill said.

"Seriously? But aren't you like three millenniums old?"

"Yeah no one here knows that."

So Dipper decided to walk up to them with Bill following him closely. He quickly said hi to all of them and got Vincent away to talk to him leaving Bill behind.

"So Dipper what did you want to say?" Vincent asked once they got to the kitchen.

"Do you like Scott?" Dipper asked cutting to the chase.

"Yeah he is my friend."

"No, do you have like feelings for him?"

The other boy dressed in purple passed his hand through his hair looking nervous.

"Is it that obvious?" He asked in a small voice.

"Well, not THAT obvious I guess. But we can spot it. Even though we can spot romance everywhere, I'm pretty sure this one is real."

"It is."

"So, Vincent," Dipper said putting his hand on the boy's shoulders. "Go up to him and say it! Believe me it is not any fun to like someone from far away."

"Is that how you and Bill started dating?" Vincent asked raising an eyebrow.

"It is actually and believe me it's the best thing that ever happened to me."

"You know what? You are right. I have to take some attitude."

"Yeah! You go, tiger!"

They both returned and Vincent a bit away from the group. In a little while they were kissing each other.

"Hey you are a great match maker!" Bill pointed out looking overly excited at the two of them kissing.

"Yeah gave a little pap talk about saying what you feel."

"Like I did to you?" Bill asked and kissed Dipper.

"People that hear that might even think that you were the one that started this relationship." Dipper commented and kissed Bill once again.