Their reaction

Writer's note:
Hey guys! This chapter was requested by RaijinCC, Starfox098 and rc9gnrulz1234! Anyway, I found the idea interesting and I really enjoyed writing it! Hope y'all like it! Thanks again for reading!

All the Pines stood dead still. Stan was the one to break the silence.

"Please tell me that is not that one-eyed Dorito that penetrated my brain and almost killed all of us." He begged.

"Well... I... Hum... It kind of is" Dipper answered with difficulty.

Immediately the three other Pines got their weapons out again.

"Dipper, get away from him! He is benefiting from your recently discovered sexuality to get you under some kind of spell! He could kill you!" Ford screamed pointing his gun at Bill, who took a step back.

"Let them come at me! Pain is hilarious!"

"Bill don't make this any worst, okay?!" Dipper told Bill and turned back to his family. "Guys, Bill hasn't cast a spell on me or anything. He actually won me over. Like an actual human being." Dipper tried explaining putting himself in front of Bill.

"Grunkle Ford the spell is too strong! Shoot Bill! Or we might lose Dipper forever!" Mable screamed shooting her grabbling hook on Dipper's head and making him fall over.

"Ouch, Mable, why do you still carry that thing around?!" Dipper exclaimed angrily while rubbing his head.

"GRABBLING HOOK!" Mable screamed as the metal hook came back to the gun base.

"Kid, move over! I am hitting this bastard in the eye!" Stan screamed coming closer with the bat in hands.

"STOP!" Dipper screamed making everyone stand still. "Will you all just listen to me?! Bill doesn't mean any of us any harm! He came to meet me a couple of months ago because somehow he got out of that rock state."

Dipper stopped and turned to Bill.

"Actually how did you do that? You never really told me." He asked curiously.

"It's kind of a long and ugly story." Bill said dismissive.

"Okay..." Dipper said and turned once again to his family. "Anyways, Bill came over talked to me and at first I was just like you guys! I wanted to kill him but we started hanging out and..." Dipper stopped trying to say the words but not managing how he could do it.

"And what kid?!" Stan questioned not bearing the silence.

"And I am in love with him, okay?! That's right I said it. I am in love with a Goddamn demon that once wanted to kill all of us. But please guys can't you all just put your weapons down and give him a chance? For me." Dipper begged.

All of them stood dead quiet. They each looked like they had their entire lives passing in front of his eyes.

"Are you sure of that, bro bro?" Mable asked lowering the grabbling hook.

"More than any thing else, Mable." Dipper answered sincerely.

Mable came in front of him and gave Dipper a hug. She then walked over to Bill's side and held his hand.

"If Dipper think it's okay to date Bill, I'm with him. I mean it's not like I can argue a lot. I already dated a bunch of gnomes and a mermaid men." Mable said with a smile.

"Uh a bunch of gnomes?" Bill asked making a face.

"Don't even ask about it, sister." Mable responded making Bill smile.

Ford and Stan exchanged looks and quickly nodded. Dipper wondered if they actually had a twin connection or just that weird allergy thing.

"Sit down, Cipher." Stan said.

Bill walked over to the table, grabbed a chair and sat. Both Dipper's grunkles went over to him.

"Look, this kids are the only people I love-" Stan started saying but was interrupted by Ford coughing. "And maybe my idiot brother too, even though I'm still getting a bigger tomb stone than his. So listen closely, if you do anything to that boy I am going to turn you back into fucking stone. Are we clear?" Stan said intimidating.

"Yeah sure! We are!" Bill responded excitedly.

"Bill, I have known you longer than anyone else in this room. Meaning I know your tricks and schemes. If I suspect anything is going on I will send you so deep into the freckled dimension that you will be tasting the flowing powder for the rest of existence. Do you get it?" Ford said extremely serious.

"Yeah! I totally get it six fingers!"
"Don't call me that again."

"Okay, Ford it is."

"Wait, wait so are we allowed to date and stuff?" Dipper asked quiet shocked.

Stan went over to him, put his hand on Dipper's shoulder and smiled.

"Kid, I dated a lot of bad influences in my time. I don't see why you can't date some too." He said squeezing Dipper's shoulder.

Dipper ran over and hugged Bill who took him a bit off the ground.

"Stanley you were always the bad influence in relationships." Ford commented.

"And you were never in one, so shut up." Stan responded.

They all laughed. Dipper looked over at Bill smiling. They would be okay after all.