Stolen kiss in the night

Dipper was in school. It was a regular day; he was just sitting there having history lessons. Weirdly he couldn't remember how he got to school, or any of his classes leading up to that one. However, he didn't pay attention to that.

The bell rang and he got out. He went to his locker and put his books inside. Once he closed his door, he saw his friend Luke, from California standing on the other side. Weird, he thought he was in Gravity Falls. Didn't he study in Gravity Falls since freshman year?

"Hey, Luke." He said pushing the thought away.

"Hi, Dipper! How are you doing?" The boy responded with a big smile.

"Nice! You? What's with the clothes?" Dipper asked looking at the unusual cool clothes his friend was using. Mable always reminded him that Luke was way more attractive than himself but Dipper remembered him less cool. And less muscular...

"You want me to be in these." Luke said once again opening a big perfect smile.

"Hum, I what?"

"You want to be near a hot, cool, perfect guy."

With that response Dipper took a step back. Luke leaned in to kiss him but he went further away. Dipper then looked at one of his notebooks and saw that all the writing matched the journals' and Bill Cipher's writing he learned over the year. That was definitely a dream. Oh, no. That was definitely a dream.

"What is it, Pine tree? You look pale."

Dipper stumbled over Bill Cipher in his human form. Bill grabbed him before he hit the floor.

"This can't be happening." Dipper said more to himself then to anyone else.

"Enjoying the dream?" Bill asked with a smirk.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. You do not get to come here and screw this even more for me, Cipher." Dipper said still walking back.

"Hey, Pine tree calm down!" Cipher said and snapped his fingers.

Dipper suddenly found himself in a room that looked like a restaurant. It was pretty dark and seemed to be lit only by candles.

"What did you just do?" Dipper questioned Bill looking around.

"I modified your dream. Lord of the mind, controls stuff, you know, all that razzle dazzle. You looked heck a scared back there." Bill responded sitting down and motioning for Dipper to sit on the chair across from him.

"I was having a gay dream about a friend of mine that I haven't seen personally in a couple of years! Yes, I was freaking out!" Dipper said sitting down. He didn't want to but he thought he might fall to the ground if he didn't.

"And what is the problem in that?" Bill said casually taking a sip of champagne that appeared in a glass in front of him. "Oh, yes your society condemn gay people... Well, it happens right?"

"It happens?! IT HAPPENS?!" Dipper said getting up again. "You know what, Bill, I will simply ignore you from now on since you have no business here, especially since you invaded my dreams."

"Well, yeah I did. But you know what?" Bill said and dramatically stopped.

"What?" Dipper asked rolling his eyes.

"You should listen to me. I have advice you would like to hear." Bill said putting his feet up on the table and taking another sip from the glass.

Dipper chuckled and turned from him. Why should he listen to Bill Cipher? That prick only brought destruction and unnecessary drama to his life. And yet he found himself having a crisis inside his own dreams. Dipper frowned at how typical of him was to do something like this. He wasn't in any position to refuse advice. And Bill had been around for God knows how long right? He had lots of experience! He could help! Dipper cursed at himself for being so good at rationalizing. He turned and sat in front of Bill who gave him a smirk. Bill took his feet off the table and leaned his head on both his hands.

"Go ahead. Shove it in my face how a lot smarter you are." Dipper said feeling defeated.

Bill smiled and crossed his arms.

"You should try it."

"Try what?" Dipper asked confused.

"Guys. Maybe it will work."

"Seriously? It took me ages to make girls like me. It would take decades to make guys like me."

"Of course not, Pine tree! You already have one option right off the bat." Bill said leaning back in his chair.

"Oh yeah? Who?" Dipper asked incredulous.

"Me."

"Wow, wow,wow. What?!"

"You heard me. You are pretty, interesting, smart and by far the most curious human being I ever met. I would totally date you. In a blink."

"You mean it?" Dipper asked blushing.

"It's time to wake up, Pine tree." Bill said smirking.

Dipper woke up in the dark. He rubbed his eyes. Weird dream. Incredibly weird dream he was incredibly happy to ignore for the rest of his life. That was when he saw a yellow glow coming from under his door. He silently went to the door cautiously not to wake Mable that was deep in sleep next to him.

He opened the door and closed right after. Bill Cipher was standing on the stairs. His arms and legs crossed, his back against the rail and a serious expression on his face that turned into a side smile when he saw Dipper.

"Didn't think I would forget you hun, Pine tree?" He said coming closer to Dipper.

Bill climbed the few steps to reach Dipper, walked to him and grabbed the boy's waist placing his hand on his cheek.

"Ever kissed a boy before, Pine tree?" He whispered seductively looking into Dipper's eyes.

Bill was way too close to him. Dipper could feel his face burning up. All he menage to do was sign no with his head.

"Well, then get ready. It's an incredible experience." Bill affirmed smiling.

He leaned in and their lips met each other. Bill and Dipper kissed as if they were made for each other in the darkest hours of the night. And Dipper just wouldn't have it any other way.