Twin change

Writer's note:

Sup' everybody! This chapter was requested by krishna_grayson: "Can i have a request? where dipper broke up with bill to be together with will? But in the end dipper still love bill and they kiss etc etc. Can you?"

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Bill waked into Greasy's Dinner to immediately regret it. Putting his hoody up he quickly walked to the table he was supposed to sit at.

"What's up, Dorito? What's with the hoodie?" Stan asked mouth full when he saw Bill sitting in front of him.

Bill just lifted his eyes and signed no with his hand. Honestly, he didn't expect after being on Earth for so long that he would need to go through this kind of bullshit.

"It's not polite to not answer questions, Bill!" Mabel said shooting him a bad look.

"The hoodie is so people don't recognize me. Are you happy now, Mabel?" Bill responded in a half scream.

Mabel kept staring at him until Cipher sighed and gestured towards the problem with his head. Mabel's eyes followed his directions and easily landed on the table Bill tried to avoid. Her eyes grew huge and she quickly got out of the booth.

"Gruncle Stan, Gruncle Ford will you give us a second?" Mabel said pulling Bill and not waiting to hear the answer.

Mabel quickly lead Bill to the back of Greasy's and gave him her serious talk look.

"You have to get over it, bro." Was the first thing Mabel said.

"Get over it? GET OVER IT?! I am the one who has to get over it?! For fuck's sake Dipper is dating my brother after he dumped me and to top it all off after the both of you turned me into that stupid rock I have to be in this disgusting meat vessel in order to live on this puny dimension! So no Mabel I don't think I will be "getting over it" anytime soon." Bill screamed at her.

"Bill-"

"MY FUCKING BROTHER."

"Okay, I have to agree-"

"AND THEY CAME TO GREASY'S ON FRIDAY NIGHT. God damn it, Dipper was the one who had this stupid idea of me coming here with you people to "integrate with the family". He knew I'd be here."

"Cipher! Shut up! I agree Dipper was a dick! Both in coming here and in dating Will. But he is with your brother now! Nothing you do will change that! So can we please go back inside and have a nice meal like always? We'll got to a party after if that makes you feel better."

"You want me to get fucked up?"

"Will that make you stop fighting with your brother?"

"I know twins fighting make you uncomfortable, Shooting Star, but you've dealt with the Stan Squared bullshit so you will deal with mine."

"Will drugs make you shut up?!"

"Probably."

"Then well get you high afterwards! Just stop yelling at me!"

Bill stopped for a second and looked at Mabel. She was the first Pines to take him in. When he came back in human form you can say they weren't exactly receptive. But Mabel took the least time to adapt. Dipper took the longest and yet he was the one that was closest to him. Fuck Dipper.

"Okay, lets go inside."

They both opened back the door and sat back down at the table. There were their regular dishes they ordered every Friday in front of them already.