AU - Demon Girl

Writer's note:

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I updated and I am so sorry but here is the newest chapter and I will post another one today too! This chapter was requested by DeathInpectores: "Make and Au where Bill and Dipper are females and Bill has Big boobs and Dipper cant stop staring at it"

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Dipper woke up with a start. She had been sweating cold every time she closed her eyes since that demon monster showed up in her life. She couldn't trust her own mind.

"Dipper, what are you doing awake at this time of the night?"

"Mason, just go back to sleep." Dipper said looking at her twin brother turning his light on in the bed next to her.

"Is it that triangle chick that you have been obsessing about?" Mason asked walking over to Dipper's bed.

"I just can't stop dreaming about her and I don't know if it's just my head or her inside my head, you know?"

Mason looked over at her worried. Her brother always hated it when Dipper couldn't get any sleep. Sometimes it was because she was studying, sometimes it was because she was freaking out about some chaos theory and now it was because Bill wouldn't leave her mind. Mason pushed her bangs behind her ear showing the birthmark that gave her the nickname and she desperately tried to hide.

"Dipper, it's just a dream. Bill is laying low right now. We haven't seen her since she tried to invade Graunt Sydney's mind. She's hiding somewhere far away from your brain okay? Even though with boobs that big I think it's a bit hard to hide somewhere." Mason affirmed looking thoughtful.

"Oh my God, Mason!" Dipper exclaimed pushing Mason.

"What?! You're the one that likes girls here!"

"You like girls too! And guys! Why were you even looking at her boobs?!"

"As if you weren't! If she wasn't trying to destroy our Graunt's mind you would so have a crush on her."

"I would not! She is a triangle!"

"Dipper, come on! In her human form! Bad girl with a Ruby Rose hair cut and huge tits: your type described in one sentence."

"Mason, just go back to sleep okay?! And stop talking about Bill's boobs form heaven's sake! That is so awkward."

"Okay okay. See you in the morning, sis." Mason said walking over to his bed and lying down.

"See you in the morning, you weirdo." Dipper said and went back to sleep.

Dipper was sitting down in a wooden chair on the border of a tiny island. The island only had grass and one tree in the middle of it. It was surrounded by water as far as the eye could see and green constellations stood above it. Near the horizon the sun was setting and you could still see some clouds. The moon shined above Dipper as the light breeze shook her long brown hair. She closed her eyes and smiled. Finally, a dream in which she could have some peace.

When Dipper opened her eyes, standing on top of the water right in front of her was Billie Cipher in all of her demon glory. Dipper jumped accidently knocking down the chair.

"No no no no no. You are not here. You are just a figment of my paranoid imagination! This is not happening." Dipper told herself as she walked back and forth.

"Pine tree! Let me tell you that was not the reaction I expected." Bill said walking towards the island.

"You stay back you, isosceles beast!" Dipper shouted trying to get as far away from the border as she could, which wasn't that far.