Wonderland is falling to pieces

Writer's note:
Hey everyone! So this chapter was requested by Creppy Little yugi: "Could you make one kinda based off of Alice in wonderland? just like a gravity falls version XD i love fairy tales~"

It was really fun to write! Also I kind of like this backwards and forwards in the story (you'll see when you read it) and I hope you guys like it too!

Thanks for reading! Hope y'all enjoy the chapter!

"So this is it right?"

"Yeah that's the mirror..." Dipper replied to his sister.

Weeks? No, months. It had been months. Months that Dipper spent looking for that mirror. The one mirror that would take him away.

"You sure you want to do this?" Mable said examining the mirror on all it's ways.

"Pretty sure." Dipper said in a small voice.

"You are acting pretty weird, Dipper. Even for you. Do you regret finding it?"

"No! No way! I'm just a little star struck I guess."

Mable hit his shoulder making Dipper take his eyes away for the first time since they got to the abandoned mansion.

"Come on, we've been there already! It's going to be fun!" Mable said hugging her brother sideways.

Dipper opened up a smile. Yeah. He already knew what was on the other side of that mirror.

"Sure. It's going to be loads of fun."

The both stood quiet for a second staring at their own reflections.

"Want to do the honors?" Mable said gesturing towards the mirror with her head.

"If you insist."

Dipper put his hand forward and touched the surface softly. The cold metal-like liquid started pouring out of the mirror and rapping all around Dipper's body as he walked inside. He closed his eyes smiling. A couple of months after falling down the rabbit hole Dipper was ready to go back to Wonderland.

Dipper had always love mysteries. Him and his sister had devoted their 21 years of life to searching for it. The grand, unexplainable, fascinating mysteries of the universe. They had found monsters and unicorns and fairies and gnomes and all kinds of things that defied their imagination. And who knew, they developed quiet a passion for it. Even became quiet know. The Mystery Twins. But the name grew on them.

However, nothing ever compared to what they'd seen on that alternate side of reality.

Mable and Dipper were walking on a forest. They had been looking for lay lines for quiet a while. Supernatural energy flows reported all over the world. So that's what they thought they had captured when the signals were high. Of course that was until Dipper fell down the hole. The last thing he heard was his sister screaming his name before he started falling past the bizarre scenes that defied reality.

Dipper hit the cold floor hard. His sister came after and almost fell on him. They saw the tiny table with the bottle and the pastry. Weird. After testing with the both of the things they manage to go through the door, into the green valley with talking flowers. Then they met these two little fat twins that discussed about twinship with them for what felt like hours to Dipper but Mable seemed to enjoy it. Finally the little people took them to "the person in charge". Tweedledlee and Tweedledlum refused to say his name. They wouldn't shut up about an Alice though.

Dipper and Mable arrived at the door of the huge marble castle. Yes. A fucking black marble castle.

"Sooooo, you want to get in first?" Mable asked Dipper smiling.