The morning after

Writer's note:

Hey guys! This chapter is a continuation of Drunk Dial requested by Starfox098! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Bill woke up with a terrible headache. He remembered getting to the pub and the rest of the night was a bit of a blur. He remembered a couple of flashes, but not the whole picture. He kind of remembered calling Dipper but didn't know if he answered.

"Stupid human body." He thought turing and opening his eyes.

And as Bill opened his eyes he saw Dipper laying down asleep next to him. He looked down at himself under the covers to see he wasn't wearing any close.

"Oh shit!" Bill whispered to himself out loud.

Dipper turned but didn't wake up. Bill floated himself out of the bed and stood next to it looking at Dipper. What did he do? Did he enchant Dipper into sleeping with him? Dipper certainly would not have done it for his own will. Well, great he had just ruined his chances with the only person he really considered being attached to. But he could fix it!

Bill got his clothes quickly and started putting them on as fast as he could. He cursed being so hard to put on social pants.

As Bill tip-toed across the room and had his grips on the door handle he heard sound from behind him. He closed his eyes and prayed to all the gods he didn't believe in for Dipper to haven't woken up.

"Where are you going, Dorito?" Dipper said rubbing his eyes.

Bill turned and looked at Dipper half naked standing up from the bed.

"Look, Pine tree, I am so sorry. I don't know what I did for you to sleep with me but... I really like you. Please don't be mad at me." Bill said nervously.

Dipper laughed and came closer to Bill.

"You really don't remember do you?" Dipper said stopping mid way and forcing Bill to come closer with his eyes.

Bill just shook his head no.

"Well, you were incredibly drunk so you called me, as usual, and I went to pick you up, as usual. Then I brought you back here and you told me you love me." Dipper said looking into Bill's line pupils that were now incredibly close to him.

"And we...?" Bill asked putting his arm around Dipper's hip.

Dipper bit his lip and shook his head yes. Bill smiled and immediately kissed the other boy.

And as they were there kissing the door burst open before any of them could stop.

"Dipper, do you know what time it is you will be late for scho-"

Dipper froze at the sound of Fords voice. He just looked at Bill tense and saw him mouthing the words shit as he closed his eyes.

Dipper didn't know what to do. Ford had stopped in the middle of the sentence so he obviously saw it and he was only wearing his underwear it was kind of hard explaining that other than saying the obvious. Oh he was so screwed that moment.

"Good old, Six Fingers, always ruining my day aren't you?" Bill said turning to Ford and smiling.

"Look, Grunkle Ford, I can explain-" Dipper started but was interrupted.

"ARE YOU INCREDIBLY GENIUNE THIS MOMENT, DIPPER PINES?" Ford screamed barging into the room.

"Grunkle Ford if you could just hear me out-" Dipper once again tried to explain but Ford grabbed his arm and pushed him towards the door.

Bill tried to rescue Dipper but Ford turned to him with fire in his eyes.

"As for you, Cipher, I want you out of my sight and my house this instant are we clear?" Ford screamed banging the door.

Ford dragged Dipper to the kitchen where Stan and Mable where calmly eating their breakfast. They both looked worried at their respective twins.

"Hum, Ford why did you carry our nephew in his underwear here? I know he is kind of late but you could wait until he finished putting on his clothes." Stan said putting down his sandwich.

"Tell them what you did." Ford told Dipper gesturing to Stan and Mable.

Dipper looked at Ford pleading but he didn't say anything. So he turned to his grunkle and sister and took a deep breath.

"Last night I helped Bill Cipher here because he was incredibly drunk." He said quickly.

"Again?! That kid has to learn how to hold his liquor." Stan said.

"Yeah he gets drunk more than I do. And he had like super organs so he has to drink a lot." Mable said putting a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"And..." Ford said looking angrily at Dipper.

"And we slept together." Dipper said closing his eyes. He truly didn't want to see their reaction.

Silence feel over the room. The Pines just kept looking at each other as Dipper opened his eyes.

"Well and are you happy with that?" Mable said breaking the silence.

"Hum, yeah, I am." Dipper answered rubbing his arm.

"I'm totally okay with that then." Mable said with a smile and went back to eating her bacon.

"Yeah I don't see anything wrong with it neither." Stan said and followed Mable in eating his food.

"Are you two listening to yourselves?!" Ford screamed at them.

"Yeah, I'm sure I know what I'm saying, Poindexter! Kid is happy that way! Let him! It's not like Bill has done anything since the Wierdmaggedon and he doesn't look like he is going to hurt Dipper or anything." Stan said while chewing his sandwich.

"But Stanley!"

"No, but Stanley!" Stan said getting up "Look at the rational facts don't you love those?! Bill Cipher is only a threat to himself right now. So let the kid help him."

"You are unbelievable!"

"No, Ford! You are! Do YOU listen to yourself?! This is your nephew you are talking about! He is happy! And he doesn't feel threatened! Did you even ask him that?!"

Ford looked at Dipper guilty.

"Do you think he can hurt you?" He asked Dipper.

Dipper just shook his head no.

"See! Now if I were you and thought I was such a huge deal I wouldn't let my bad past experiences get on the way of the happiness of those I love." Stan said and sat back on his chair.

Ford turned to Dipper and put his hand on the boys shoulder.

"I- I'm sorry, Dipper. Just please, don't let him fool or hurt you okay?" Ford appologised.

"I have a feeling he won't, Grunkle Ford." Dipper said with a smile.

With that Dipper ran back the spare bedroom where he found Bill sitting with his back against the bed as Dipper had expected. Bill stood up quickly as he saw the door opened.

Dipper smiled and ran to him.

"I love you too." He said and kissed Bill once again.