Three←

CAMRYN

Time for another day of hėll! Sigh... I wish this job had sucky pay so i had a good reason to quit. But at least there are two cute boys there!

Grayson and Jack.

Yes Jack Gilinsky, my boss. It's not like I have a crush on him...k well maybe a little but whatever that's not the point... I'm just saying he's a little bit cute. Or a lot cute... Oh my god Camryn stop! You like Grayson right? You hate Mr.Gilinsky right? Ughh....

I push all these thoughts (well besides the thought of Jack's perfect eyebrows because like who could forget that?) out of my head and walk into his office.

"Hey Jack." I say.

"Hello Camryn. Glad you remembered my name." He smirks.

"Ya well..." I wanted to say "how could forget anything about you i've thinking about for like 4 hours straight" but i held back because that's kinda weird and kinda creepy.

"Anyway could you go get me a coffee? Don't mess up this time." He smirks.

"Did you know you smirk a lot?" I ask as I pick up his mug

He just chuckles and I walk out the door.

Once I get downstairs i run into someone again.

"You just love running into me don't you?" The person says.

I look up and see...

"Grayson! Hi!"

"Hey! Getting coffee for the beast again?" He laughs.

"Ya... He's actually not that bad ya know. He's ok once you get to know him." I smile.

"Good to know." He smiles back.

"Well i've gotta get the coffee. Have a nice day Grayson." I say and wave to him. He waves back and walks away.

GRAYSON

Dâmn that Camryn girl is so cute, and she seems really nice, but I just don't like her in that way. I kinda have a thing for this girl that I met at the park the other day. We talked for a while and instantly clicked. Anyways I'm pretty sure Cam has a thing for Mr.Gilinsky.

///////////////////

I'm kinda liking this story so far haha... I'm pretty sure only one person is reading this tho so shoutout to you colourful_mendes✌🏼️✌🏼