Twenty-eight←

JACK
I pull up to work and walk inside the building. I go straight towards the break room to get my coffee because that is my number one priority.

"Oh my gosh Jack!" I hear someone yell as I walk into the room.

I look over to where the voice came from and I see Maggie, my other ex.

"Why are you here?" I ask bitterly.

"Oh Jack, obviously because I missed you! We're soul mates!" She says smiling widely.

"No Maggie, we're not. You cheated on me remember? I wasn't good enough for you then why would I be good enough for you now?" I shake my head.

"So you're saying you don't miss me at all? You don't miss my lips on yours? You thought I was a great kisser." She smirks walking closer to me.

"Uh- well- um- I." I stutter.

Maggie cuts me off by pressing her lips on mine. I almost pull back, but she really is a great kisser. And Camryn won't find out right?

What the fùck yes she will I need to stop kissing this psycho.

I push her off of me with such force that she falls to the ground.

"Ouch Jack what the hèll?!" She yells.

"Ok I really didn't mean to push you that hard but no I can't do this I have a girlfriend." I say as I help her up.

"I'm leaving." She huffs.

"Okay you do that." I chuckle and walk upstairs to my office.

I open the door and hear quiet sobbing.

"Hello? Camryn is that you?" I ask as I walk further into the room.

"fück you Jack." She cries.

"Shít the security cameras. I'm such an idiot I'm so sorry Camryn. How much did you see?" I ask.

"Everything." She tells me.

"Even the part where I pushed her and kicked her out?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes I saw that, but I also saw you kissing her for 20 seconds before that you àsshole!" She yells, crying harder.

"I'm so sorry Cam." I sigh.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. This is the second time you've done this and Now I quit. this job and this relationship." She says bitterly before walking out of the office.

"But I love you." I yell as I run after her.

She flips me off over her shoulder then starts to walk faster until she reaches the door.

I fücked up badly.

CAMRYN

I walk into the office right on time but I quickly realize that Jack isn't there, so being the nosy àss person I am I decide to check the security camera footage.

I immediately regret that decision when I see Jack kissing another girl.

I break down crying. I don't know what else to do. This is the second time he's done this. I look at the footage and see Jack still locking lips with the unknown girl, but then he suddenly pushes her away and she falls to the ground. At least I know he doesn't like her, but he did still kiss her and that's not okay.

I hear the door open and a voice that I recognize as Jack's calls out,

"Hello? Camryn is that you?"

"Fück you jack." I say as soon as he walks into the room.

"Shít the security cameras! I'm such an idiot, I'm so sorry Camryn. How much did you see?"

Wow so before ,when he had forgotten about the security cameras, he thought I would never find out. I bet he wasn't even going to tell me.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. This is the second time you've done this and now I quit. This Job and this relationship." I tell him before walking out of the room.

"But I love you!" He yells as he chases after me.

I give him the finger over my shoulder and start speed walking until I reach the door.

As I get into my car it hits me that I no longer have a job. Maybe I shouldn't have quit, that job payed really well, but I don't think I can stand being around Jack without seriously injuring him.

As soon as I get home I run to my room and call Layla. I'm in desperate need of a girls night.

"I'll be over in 38 seconds with lots of food." She says over the phone then hangs up.

I go out to the living room and put on Netflix and not even a minute after Layla runs in.

"I'm here!" She yells.

I turn my head and see she has a plastic bag full to the top with candy.

"Perfect. Now let's turn on some gossip girl and I'll tell you what happened."

*ten minutes later*

I just told Layla what happened with Jack and now I'm sitting here on the couch sobbing and she is trying to comfort me.

"Layla the worst thing is I still love him and I don't think I'll ever be able to stop loving him, and that makes this so much harder." I cry.

"Cam you just need time, it's going to be okay! You're an independent woman who don't need no man!" She says and I laugh weakly.

"Thanks, I don't know what I would do without you." I say and hug her.

"Your life would absolutely suck without me. Now let's watch some Netflix." She laughs.
////////////////
Yikes