Thirty-four←

-
   JACK
*RECAP*
She continues looking through her phone scrolling through something which I'm assuming is Twitter, when the smile on her face turns to a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Uhh, Jack? This picture..." She says and shows me her phone.

Oh fück.

*END OF RECAP*

it's the picture of me and Johnson, at the store, and I'm holding the ring. That must've been what it was when I heard the Camera noise at the mall! I should've known better, I know that I have fans and I should've known that they would see me and take pictures. What am I supposed to do now?

"Is that a wedding ring?" She asks with wide eyes.

"Uh... No?"

"Jack seriously." She says sternly.

I put my hand in my pocket and find that the ring is still there. Well, I guess it's now or never.

I get up off the swing and kneel down on one knee. She puts her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Cam, since the the moment you walked into my office for a job interview, I knew I wanted you to be mine. Even though I didn't show it at first, and I was a complete àsshole to you all the time. I was just mad because I thought I would never have you, but now I do. And I'm the happiest I've ever been. Even though we haven't been dating for that long, I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Camryn Florence Miller, will you marry me?"

She starts tearing up and a huge smile grows on her face.

"Yes!" She yells and hugs me.

The crowd that has grown around us claps as we both lean in and kiss.

"I didn't think the ring was for me." She laughs threw the happy tears running down her face.

"Who'd you think it was for?" I ask.

"I though J was gonna propose to Layla, so of course I just needed to know." She laughs again, wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry this proposal wasn't anything special." I sigh.

"It's fine Jack, all that matters is that it happened and I'm gonna be Camryn Gilinksy soon! Besides, it was my fault. I could've just ignored the picture." She smiles.

"I'm happy I got it done now, because if I would've done it on Saturday like I was planning, I'd be stressing about it all week." I laugh.

"I love you Finnegan." She smiles and hugs me once again.

"And I love you, Florence."
////////////
The end.
GUYS IM SO SAD ONLY THE EPILOGUE LEFT:(
And this chapter is so short oops.