Thirty-one←

CAMRYN
Today is my first day back at work since the whole cheating incident. I'm not nervous or anything though, it should be no different than it was before.

"Hey!" I smile as I walk into the office.

"Hey Babe." Jack responds then stands up and gives me a hug.

"Coffee?" I ask him.

"Ya, but I'm coming down with you. We can both get coffee then I have papers to give to ms.Hayes the secretary." He tells me.

"Alright." I nod and we walk out of the office, then down the stairs.

We enter the break room and I see that Grayson is in there getting coffee.

"Hi Grayson." I say as I grab a cup and approach the coffee machine.

"Hey Cam! Hi Mr.Gilinksy." He smiles.

"Hi Grayson." Jack mumbles, not looking away from the coffee machine.

"How've you been?" Grayson asks me.

"I've been okay. You?"

"Pretty good!" He grins.

"This is kinda random, but what is your job here?" I ask.

"I'm Mr.Wilkinson's assistant." He tells me.

Mr.Wilkinson, AKA Sam, is kinda like the Vice President of Gilinsky Co. (A/N I've completely forgot the word for that so let's just go with Vice President lmao)

"Oh! Well I've got to go now. Bye!" I say.

Grayson waves goodbye and I grab my coffee then follow Jack out. He grabs my hand protectively.

"Are you still jealous of Grayson and I?" I ask, sighing.

"No! Well... Uh... Ya a little bit. I'm sorry I just can't help it." He frowns.

"Jack stop. Grayson and I are just friends. Nothing more and we will never be anything more. I'm yours and I don't know how many times I need to tell you that before you realize."

"I'm sorry." He says and gives me a hug.

"It's all good. Let's go see ms.Hayes." I say and he nods.

We walk to the front office in the lobby and see her sitting at her desk.

"hello Jack." She smiles, then her smile immediately fades when she see's me, and it turns to a scowl when she realizes we're holding hands.

"is everything all right?" Jack asks her.

"Are you two... An item?" She scoffs.

"Yes and we are very happy together so I hope that isn't a problem." He announces.

"Well, I'm not one to tell you what to do with your life, but this isn't a good idea. This whore is going to break your heart." She says, gesturing towards me.

Did This old lady really just call me a whore?!

"Listen here, I love Camryn with all my heart and I know she feels the same way about me. You don't know anything about our relationship." He snaps.

"If she really loves you, why did you have to tell me that? Why didn't she speak up and say it herself?" She smirks.

Wow she thinks she's out smarted me or something? Nice try grandma.

"I didn't say anything because I was trying to be polite and not yell at you. But I don't care anymore. I'll tell you right now that I love Jack. I love him more than anything. This boy is my whole life and I would never do anything to break his heart." I tell her confidently.

"Now, here's the paper you needed. And if this happens again, you're fired. Good-day." Jack says sternly then we walk out.

"I'm so sorry." He says sympathetically.

"It's fine. She's just a 60 year old lady that has nothing better to do with her life than insult 20 year olds. Her comments don't affect me."

"Good. I love you so much. I can't even express it."

"I love you too Jack. Even though you mess up a lot, I really really love you and I meant everything I said in there." I say with a large smile across my face.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"You don't even need to ask." I say before smashing my lips onto his. Like every time, I felt an insane amount of sparks.

"Jack, I do love you, but we're at work and we have things to do." I laugh after pulling away.

"Right. Let's go." He smiles and we walk upstairs.
///////////////
Four more chapters😁