Twenty-six←

(Warning: over excessive amount of time skips ahead)
JACK
for our last day in California, Johnson and I want to do something really special with the girls.

We've decided that we're going to go to see a movie, get chipotle, and then go the arcade.

Even though it seems pretty lame, both Layla and Camryn enjoy casual things more than fancy things and we know they'll love everything we have planned, especially since we're paying for everything!

We walk into Johnson's room where the girls are,

"Hey!" Cam smiles.

"Hey guys, so Johnson and I have the whole day all planned out, so go get ready. We're leaving in 30 minutes." I explain. They nod and Cam walks back to our room to get ready. I follow her and sit on the couch waiting while she gets ready.

*30 minutes later*

Camryn walks out of our room ready and looking perfect as always.

"Let's go." She smiles as we walk out the door and head towards Layla and Johnson's room.

"You guys ready?" Johnson asks as we open their door.

We nod and head down to our rental car which is parked down in the parking garage.

LAYLA
"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." Johnson smirks.

"Are y'all going to kidnap us or some illegal shit like that?" Layla asks.

"Maybe." Jack says in a serious tone.

"Oh damn Layla let's get out of here." I laugh.

"Don't worry, we probably aren't kidnapping you guys. Now close your eyes we're almost there." Jack tells us.

"Probably?" I ask. But we both close our eyes anyway.

We just sit in the back seat with our eyes closed silently praying they don't kill us for a few minutes, when I feel the car park and Johnson tells us to open our eyes.

When I open them I see that we are at a movie theatre.

"Oh thank god I thought we were going somewhere super fancy, don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with fancy places but there's only so much snobby old people a girl can take." I laugh.

"What are we seeing?" Layla asks.

"The gallows." Jack smirks.

"Why a scary movie?" She whines.

"So that you get scared and I have a chance to put my arm around you." Johnson replies.

"I assume you thought of that idea?" I ask Jack.

He nods.

"Fuckboy." I scoff, jokingly.

"I'm still your boss." He warns.

"Well... My boss is a fuckboy." I laugh.

"Can you guys cut it out so we can go inside." Layla rolls her eyes.

Jack and I just laugh and follow her and Johnson inside.

We get our snacks, which consists of two large popcorns (jack and I are sharing, Layla and Johnson are sharing) and we each got a large pop.

We walk in to the room screening the Gallows and sit down just as the previews end.

*a few hours later*

"That was terrifying." I state as we walk out of the theatre and over to our car.

"That was our hope.... Lot's of cuddles." Jack smirks.