Twenty-one←

CAMRYN
today Ashton, Delaney, Madison and Emma are going to court so Layla, the jacks, jacob, Erika and I are attending the trial. Kinda sucks that this is how were spending our vacation but whatever.

EMMA
today were going to court for kidnapping Layla Erika and Camryn and I don't think I have ever been this scared.

Fast forward 20 minutes, like 5-10 minutes into the trial•
(A/N i've never been to court idk how this works just bear with me)

"Ms.Beer, how do you plead?" The judge asks Madison.

She sighs and looks down at her feet.

"Guilty." She tells the judge.

"Mr.irwin, how do you plead?" The judge asks Ashton.

"Guilty." He frowns.

"Ms.Coleman, how do you plead?" The judge asks Delaney.

"Guilty, but I don't regret anything I did." She snaps. Wow Delaney nice one.

"Finally, ms. Bryenton, how do you plead?" The judge asks me.

"Not guilty." I state.

"What? She's lying!" Madison blurts out. I really fûcking hate that girl.

"Ms.Beer, it is not your turn to speak. Please explain yourself Emma." The judge says firmly.

"Thank you mam. Anyways, yes I did have a part in this kidnapping, but going in to this, I thought it would be some simple harmless thing that would end up with Jack Johnson and I dating. I had no idea that there would be kidnapping or physically harming anyone involved. when I found out we were doing it I tried to get out the whole thing and just leave Jack and all his friends alone, but Madison threatened me and told me I had to do it. I sincerely apologize to Layla, Camryn and Erika and their boyfriends for the harm I caused." I explain.

The judge nods and turns to Madison.

"Is this true, ms beer?" She asks.

"No way!" Madison yells.

"Oh for fück sakes Madison tell the truth for once! Yes, it is true! All of everything Emma just said is true! I can confirm! Because when I tried to get out of the plan, she threatened me too! And i would also like to apologize to the girls and their boyfriends. But anyways Madison is lying and Emma isn't." Ashton says. "Oh and Delaney can also confirm that it's true!"

"As if." Delaney scoffs. "I'm on Madisons side here. Those whòres deserved everything they got! And I would do it again if I got the chance!" She smirks.

Everyone gasps. I look back and see Jacob, jack and Johnson fuming because Delaney called their girlfriends whøres.

"Ms.Coleman that is quite enough!" The judge cries then hits her gavel down on the table. "Case closed. Madison Beer and Delaney Coleman, you have been found guilty and will receive 2 years jail time, 6 months parole. Ashton Irwin, you did have part in this, but after the statements you and ms Bryenton made, you will receive only 6 months jail time. As for you Emma Bryenton, you will be let off with a warning and a fine. But don't let it happen again."

Thank the lords.

•skip 10 minutes•

I'm walking out of the court house and I see the girls and their boyfriends.

"Excuse me?" I say tapping on Layla's shoulder.

She turns her head and looks scared when she sees who it is.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. That was stupid of me and I'm sorry, but I had no choice. That ässhole Madison threatened me. Anyways I'm gonna go, but I just want you to know how sorry I am." I smile and walk away. Glad that's over with.

CAMRYN
today was a very eventful day and I think we are all pretty overwhelmed, So we decided to just go for a swim at the house.

"RACE YA IN!" Jacob yells as soon as we get changed and get outside.

Him Johnson and Jack all sprint to the pool and jump in, while Layla just dangles her feet in over the side and Erika slowly slides in, treading water near the edge and talking to Layla. I decide to just lay in the sun and tan for a bit. Ya bad idea.

I'm laying in the sun with my eyes closed when suddenly the sun disappears from over me. I open my eyes and see Jack standing in front of me, completely blocking the sun, and smirking.

"Jack move." I whine.

He doesn't say anything he just bends over and picks me up over his shoulder. Shït I know where this is going...

"JACK NO!" I yell.

He walks closer to the pool until we are right at the edge.

"JACK PUT ME DOWN!" I yell.

He shrugs.

"Okay." He says and throws me into the pool.

I hit the icy cold water and swim back up to see a smirking Jack standing at the edge of the pool.

"Not what I meant." I growl.

He just laughs and jumps in.

We all just swim and mess around until like 10 then decide to go to bed.

Jack and I head up to our room and climb in to bed.

"Night Jack."

"Night Cammy. Love you" he says and kisses my forhead.

"Love you too." I mumble before falling in to a deep sleep...
////////////
Idk what to say lmao