Thirty-two←

Picture is Sierra furtado, she's playing Ellie
-
CAMRYN
*the next day*
Today is Saturday, which means I have the day off. Layla, Ellie (who is my second best friend) and I are going the mall for a girls day because we haven't done that for a long time.

"Get in loser we're going shopping." Layla says as we pull in to Ellie's driveway where she's waiting outside.

Ellie laughs and climbs into the backseat of the car.

"Hey!" She smiles.

"Hey girl! I haven't seen you in like 40 years!" I exaggerate.

Layla and Ellie laugh and I pull out of the driveway. Layla plugs the AUX cord into her IPhone and starts playing the Camrella playlist that us three made a while ago. It has all of our favourite artists on it including 5 seconds of summer, my chemical romance, 1D, and Bryson Tiller.

"Don't" starts blasting through the speakers and we all start singing along.

"DON'T PLAY WITH HER DON'T BE DISHONEST! STILL NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS LOGIC!" We sing, well more like scream but whatever.

Soon enough we pull up to the mall and I drive around for a bit in attempt to find a parking spot. Once we park and get out of the car we head into the mall.

"Can we go to forever 21?" Ellie asks.

I nod we walk into the store. I find a few cute tops but nothing much. As for Layla, she's pretty much bought half the store. She's a major shopaholic. Ellie ended up with a pair of jeans.

Next we decided to go Sephora. I got a new pencil eyeliner and a beauty blender. Ellie got a lipstick and Layla got some foundation.

"I'm starving! Wanna go to the food court and grab some lunch?" I ask.

Ellie and Layla agree so we head across the mall and to the food court. I decide to get some fries from Wendy's.

After eating our food and talking for around 30 minutes, we decided to go to Pacsun.

I didn't buy anything, but Layla got a necklace and Ellie got a boy. Yes. A boy.

Layla and I walk up to the cash and see her chatting it up with the cashier.

"That'll be 11.57$." He says to her.

"Thanks Luke." She smiles and grabs her bag.

"Call me sometime." He winks and hands her a slip of paper which I'm assuming has his number on it.

"GET SOME ELLIE!" I yell.

She turns and shoots me the death stare, then turns back to Luke and smiles. He smiles back and winks, she blushes then walks over to Layla and I.

"Who is that!!!!" Layla yells at her.

"Yo chill out." Ellie laughs. "His name is Luke, he's obviously the cashier at Pacsun, he's really cute, really Australian, and we're planning to hang out sometime soon."

"Awe Love at first sight." I laugh.

"our little Ellie-bear is growing up so fast." Layla adds wiping away a fake tear.

"Oh shut up, you two both have boyfriends." She says, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"whatever, wanna go home now?" I ask.

"Sure." Ellie agrees.

"We've only hit up three stores though." Layla whines.

"You need to save your money any way. You have a major shopping problem." I laugh.

"True, let's go." She agrees.

We walk out of the mall and to the car, then drive out of the parking lot.

"Sleepover?" I ask.

"Ya sure." Layla nods.

"I'm down." Ellie chimes in.

We keep driving and soon stop at Ellie's house. She hops out of the car and scurries inside to grab some clothes and such. 2 minutes later she runs back out of her house and to the car with a book bag on her back.

"To my house!" Layla yells.

I pull out of the driveway then drive 5 minutes to Layla's house. She runs inside her house then runs back out soon after with a small duffle bag.

We start driving home while simultaneously jamming out to one direction.

Once we finally pull into the driveway of my house, we all jump out of the car and run inside.

"LET'S GET THIS SLEEPOVER STARTEDDDD!" Ellie yells while running around in circles in the living room.

This is going to be an interesting night.
//////////////
Sorry I haven't updated in like 7 years....
And sorry this chapter is kinda boring and ends randomly...
3 more chapters!!!