Twenty-nine←

*1 week later*
CAMRYN
The past week without Jack has been absolute hell. He keeps texting me and apologizing but no matter how much I want to I can't respond because I'll back into his trap. I don't know why I can't stop loving him even though he hurt me so much.

Layla has been great. She's stayed with me all week and she's been taking me to parties and club's in attempt to take my mind off of him, and even though it's not working I appreciate the effort.

I've since got a job as the cashier at McDonalds, but I only plan on working there until I find a decent job because The pay at McDonalds is awful and all the other employees hate me for some reason.

Part of me wants to go talk to Jack, but I know that I'll just end up falling right back into his arms and My heart will be broken yet again.

JACK
The past week without Camryn has been the worst of my life. I fücked up so badly and I know she is never going to forgive me now.

I've still been going to work all week, I mean I have no choice. But I haven't really been doing anything. I can't even think straight anymore, Camryn is always on my mind and nothing else. I'm really in love with her and I'm such an idiot for screwing up a perfect relationship.

When I'm not at work I'm hanging out with Johnson. He was really pîssed at first because of what I did, but all in all he's been a great friend and he's been helping me out a lot.

"Jack listen to me. You need to go find Camryn, talk to her and sort this shït out because you're a mess without her." Johnson says.

"J she won't even answer my texts, she isn't going to talk to me and she doesn't want to sort this shít out." I sigh.

JACK J
"I'm texting Layla." I tell Jack as I pull out my phone.

From:Layla💕
Cam's a mess too. What are we going to do?

To:Layla💕
We need to get them together and make them talk.

From:Layla💕
Bring Jack to the Starbucks on pacific street.

To:Layla💕
K

"Jack get up and get yourself together we're going to Starbucks."

CAMRYN
"CAMRYN GET YOUR ÀSS UP AND READY WE'RE GOING TO STARBUCKS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Layla screams.

"THANKS FOR GIVING ME A CHOICE." I yell, my voice full of sarcasm.

I get out of bed, get dressed, brush my teeth, put on some concealer and then put dry shampoo in my hair because I'm to lazy to shower.

"Let's go." I say once I get to the living room.

Layla and I walk out to her car and drive off to the nearest Starbucks which is the one on Pacific street.

Once we get there, we both walk to the door, but as I start open it Layla stops me and says,

"okay at the moment this won't make sense, but I just want to say I'm sorry in advance and please don't kill me. Okay let's go."

I give her a confused look and we walk in. She leads me to a table in the corner and when I look I see the one and only Jack Gilinsky sitting there.

"Layla what the hell is he doing here?" I ask her.

"You guys are going to talk. Bye now." She says before shooting me an apologetic smiling and scurrying away.

"I don't want to talk to you." I say bitterly.

"Please, Camryn. Give me 5 minutes." Jack pleads.

"Fine." I say as I sit down across from him.

"Okay so,." He starts, then takes a deep breath.

"I just want to start by saying I'm very sorry once again. I'm so stupid for messing up such a perfect relationship. I obviously wasn't thinking straight and I don't know why I did that but she just, she came on to me and I didn't know what to do, so I just kissed back. I'm not going some excuse to make me sound better, I'm just going to tell you the truth straight up. I fücked up. I understand you aren't going to be able to forgive me just like that, but please consider giving me another chance. I love you Camryn."

"Your right, you did fück up. But anyways, You'll have to try extremely hard to prove you won't do this again, but I'm willing to give you another chance if you're willing to give me another chance... And by that I mean I want my job back." I say.

"thank you so much, I promise I'm going to make it up to you and you won't regret this. Also, yes you can have your job back and if I ever screw up and do this again, I give you full permission to punch me." He laughs.

"Trust me, I would've punched you anyway. Permission or no permission." I say.

"I'm gonna go now, but we're going on a date tomorrow. I'll text you." He smiles before standing up and walking out the door.

And of course, here I am with a date with Jack Gilinsky tomorrow. I fell right back into his arms as predicted. He better not screw this up.
/////////////////
I just couldn't keep them fighting😁😂
This book might be over soon:( I'm doing between 30-35 chapter and then maybe an epilogue.