Twenty-Five←

CAMRYN
Since we have been with Jacob and Erika for a week now, Jack and I are now staying by ourselves in a condo we rented for a week.

Johnson and Layla are also staying in the same condo complex as us but there room is a few doors down.

"Hey Cam, we're all alone now. That means we can do whatever we want." Jack smirks.

"What are you implying Gilinsky?" I ask.

"That we play hide and seek! You're it!" He yells and runs to hide.

I laugh and start counting to 10.

"1, 2, 3....10!" I yell and run to find him.

I find him in the bedroom trying to fit under the bed, but failing miserably.

"You cheated." He whined.

I just shake my head and laugh at him.

"Hey Camryn?" Jack asks suddenly.

"Yes?"

"Um.. I was wondering if you wanted to come to the carnival with me? I promise I won't fight anybody." He says.

"Of course." I smile. "When?"

"Now!" He tells me.

"Okie dokie." I say and grab my phone and a twenty dollar bill from my wallet.

We walk out of our room and down to the elevators, then out to our rental car.

We drive for around 10 minutes then pull up to a huge carnival.

I practically jump out of the car and yell,

"Jack hurry let's go!"

"Someone's excited." He chuckles.

"yes! Very! Now come on!!" I laugh and grab his arm, pulling him towards the entrance.

We buy 8 tickets which should get us on 4 rides considering it's usually 1 ticket per person for each ride.

We decide to start off with the tilt-a-whirl, which is my favourite ride of all time. We give the guy our tickets and get in one of the carts. We got one the carts that spins really well, so that made it even more fun.

The second ride were going on is the zipper. Obviously that's Jacks choice because I hate super fast and high rides.

"Jack are you sure this is safe?" I ask.

"Calm down cam, I promise it's fine." He assures me.

We gave the worker our tickets and got into the cart. The ride started and I immediately clung onto Jack. He just laughs at me but I honestly don't care what he's doing because I'm pretty sure I'm about to die.

I was screaming literally the whole time we were on the ride and once we got off I was just about ready to kiss the ground.

"I'm alive!" I yell.

"Come on Camryn was it really that bad?" Jack asks.

"Are you fücking kidding me? YES IT WAS THAT BAD!" I tell him.

"Fine, you can pick the next ride. But for our last ride we're going on the ferris wheel. And then we're going to play some games then we'll get snow cones." He says with a huge smile.

"So cheesy, but so cute. Now come on, we're going on the merry-go-round." I giggle and grab his hand, pulling him towards the merry-go-round.

We get in line and once we get to the front we give our tickets to the guy, earning a dirty look because we are adults but it's whatever.

The whole time we're on the ride I can't stop laughing because Jack looks hilarious on the little horse because he is 5'10. I don't look that weird because I'm only 5'4.

Once we get off the ride, Jack immediately pulls me towards the ferris wheel.

"Sorry for making you go on that, but I mean it was really funny so... I guess I'm not really sorry." I laugh.

"Whatever, let's just get on." He says as we hand our tickets to the dude and climb into the closest cart.

Once we get to the top of the ride, Jack starts squeezing my hand even tighter than he already was before.

"Wait Jack... Are you afraid of heights?" I ask in disbelief.

"Uhh... Maybe a little." He says sheepishly.

"Then why were you so anxious to come on here?" I ask.

"I figured it would be super cute and like romantic or some shit, and I thought I was over that fear but I guess I'm not." He sighs.

"You're so cute." I laugh. "Don't worry, there's nothing to be scared of." I assure him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"This is embarrassing. Usually the girl is scared of heights. I'm supposed to he comforting you right now." He frowns.

"Don't worry about it Jack. That's just the common stereotype. It's totally fine that you're scared of heights, everyone is scared of something. And we're going down now anyways, we'll be off in no time then we can play a few games." I smile.

"You're the best." He grins as the ride comes to a stop and we get out of the cart.

"Let's go play some games!" I exclaim.

We decide to play the game where you throw the darts and pop the balloons. We both throw three darts and I missed every time. Jack popped 2 balloons and won a little pink fish stuffy, which he gave to me.

The next game we played was the ring toss where you have to get the rings on the bottles. Jack was extremely good at it and won me a huge teddy bear.

I take my turn and realize that I'm also really good at it, and I win Jack a huge teddy bear.

We decide that it's time to go so we stop and grab some snow cones then go out to the car.

"I can't believe you won me a teddy bear!" He laughs.

"Well now we're twinning!" I say, also laughing.

"I had a great time tonight." Jack says.

"I did too, thank you for taking me." I reply.

"Anything for you babe, I love you so fùcking much." He smiles.

"I love you too, so fùcking much." I giggle.

"You know we are relationship goals AF." Jack says in a girly voice.

"Please never say AF out loud again." I laugh, shaking my head. "But I agree, we are relationship goals."
///////////////
Sorry for not updating in 735 billion years idk why it took me so long to write this chapter.

Btw Sorry how it go's from like past-tense to present-tense (is that a thing?😂) idk what I'm really doing haha.

Oh and new cover!! How fun