Lesson Fifteen

Wow, I am so amazed that in 4 chapters, I gained 100 reads. Thank you!
- The Author, Izzy.

1 Corinthians 15:55-58
" "Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your power to hurt?" Hosea 13:14 Death's power to hurt is sin. The power of sin is the law. But we thank God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. So my dear brothers, stand strong. Do not let anything move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord. You know that your work in the Lord is never wasted."

Death gets what it wants by tricking us. Specifically, tricking us into sin. Deep down, if you listen, the Holy Spirit tells you if something is sinful or if it is right.

Death wants to hurt us by tricking us into sin. Sometimes our sins get us into trouble and that pleased death. Do not let it conquer you and take over you. Be strong! You shouldn't make promises to God you know you can't keep, but when you are about to swim think and say 'I will NOT let Death win!'

So do not let Death steer you off the path of God. Do not let anything move you. Always try your hardest to do the work of the Lord and help grow God's kingdom in heaven.

Lastly, even if it may seem like it. Any work you do in the Lord will NOT be wasted. God will pay us in full for our deeds if they are truly humble. Your work and efforts are always appreciated by God. He wants to see how strong your faith is.