Lesson 18

Luke 12:31 "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need."

God wants us ultimately to search for the way to Heaven. Knowing your faithfulness and your efforts to get to God's Kingdom he rewards us. This reward is providing us with our needs. If we are starving he shall give us food, and if we are freezing he shall give us warmth. Now, if you feel you need things, pray to God and ask for these things. He shall provide, you just do not know exactly when, so be patient.

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will fully supply your every need according to his glorious riches in the Messiah Jesus."

God has unlimited power and could create all the riches he wants. He shall use his power to create supplies and give them to His followers so they may not suffer. Even if you don't understand everything, just be thankful because God didn't even have to save us by giving up his son. But He did.

Psalm 34:10 "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing."

Lions in the jungle can become weak and hungry based on their situations. But for the people who see God, our savior, will not be lacking in the essentials to living here on Earth.

Pray to God today saying thank you for all the things you have, especially the things that mean most to you. Ask him to humble your heart and become more patient to see His whole plan.