Lesson Seventeen

Psalms 119:1-3
"Happy are the people who live pure lives. They follow the Lord's teachings. Happy are the people who keep his rules. They ask him for help with their whole heart. They don't do what is wrong. They follow his ways."

I have told you before that even if you mess up sometimes, as long as you try and ask God for held, then God will be with you. When I saw these verses they instantly showed me what I was trying to tell you and more.

Not only following the Lord's rules and asking him with help to follow them, but also doing what you know is right will make God happy. I am not saying that to get into Heaven that you have to do these things and that being a nice person ensures a place in His kingdom. But that if you believe in God's life here on Earth, His crucifixion, and His resurrection, you should follow these things.

When you look online sometimes or talk to people they might ask: How can one be happy? Or say: Money does not create happiness. Then you might wonder: Then if money does not, what does? In the complete truth, no matter what situation you are in, God can give us happiness. And he DOES give happiness to His followers. You may think your life is awful and I do not criticize you for maybe thinking this way, but know there is always someone in the world in a worse situation than you. Ask God for this happiness and for the strength to not do wrong.