1

Eli Pov

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out looking at the screen quickly to see my mans JJ calling, then looked back at the road. I answered it through the car.

- Hello

JJ - Ayyy bro you still going out tonight?

- I ain't doing shit I just got off so yea I'm thinking about going out

JJ - alright be ready by ten me and Lee will swing by later

- alright

JJ - alright

I hung up. I pulled up into my driveway getting out my car and walking towards my front door, locking my car doors. As soon as I walked into my house I dropped my bag at the front door pulling off my shirt heading upstairs.

I slowed down my steps as I heard a faint sound coming from my bedroom. My eyebrows knitted in confusion as to who the fuck was in my crib. I went to my closet by my bathroom grabbing my metal bat. As I got closer to my room door I noticed that it sounded like a female moaning.

I grabbed the door knob and turned it slowly pushing the door open to see Tinashe on my bed butt ass naked playing with herself. "Bruh what the fuck! Get your dirty ass up out my bed!" I yelled as she just stared at me and kept doing what she was doing. I grabbed her by her arm pulling her off my bed.

My blood was boiling right now of how mad I was. "Wait. Baby I was waiting for u" she said tryna get out my grip. Ignoring her I pulled her down the steps towards the front door. I ain't care if she was naked I threw her lil ass outside and slammed my door. The question that kept going through my head was how the fuck she get in my house.

Tinashe was my ex. Crazy ex. She claim she still in love with me but she just plain crazy for real. I mean when we first got together she was a sweet heart and bad as fuck at the same time just what I liked, but as soon as I told her that we need to break up because she cheated on me more then once all hell broke loose.

She wouldn't stop calling me, she slashed my tires on my last car and busted my windows, plus she would show up where ever I'm at i don't even know how she finds me to be honest. Her ass banging on my door screaming right now tryna get back in. I just blocked that out and went back into my room taking my sheets off my bed and putting on some fresh ones.

I looked at my watch to see it was 8:45. I couldn't even take a nap like I planned on doing. I got in the shower quickly and got out getting dressed. I heard my front door open and close down stairs. "E!" I heard JJ yell. "I'm up stairs!" I yelled back enough for them to hear me. I made sure I had all my stuff and jogged down stairs to see JJ and Lee. I dapped them up saying our 'wats up' and shit. ( outfit under )

"So where we going?" I asked "the club duh I know you didn't forget" JJ said

"So where we going?" I asked "the club duh I know you didn't forget" JJ said. I gave her a confused face until it hit me. Shit it's my bestfriend birthday and I totally forgot. "Oh shit lets go" I said and we left out my house gettin in our cars. JJ and Lee were riding together sense that's how they came.

I quickly went to the mall and grabbed my bestfriend Leona a gift. Hopefully she likes it. When we got to the club we went straight to the VIP section where we found the crew Brian, Bryson, Stephanie, Mariah, and Leona. We all gave eachother hugs and dap.

"Happy birthday gorgeous" I said wrapping my arms around Leona pullin her into a hug. "Thank you bestfriend" she smiled. Me and the crew knew eachother sense middle school. We never separated. everybody knows I have a major crush on Leona except her. She bi but she never showed interest in me so I fell back a lil bit, plus I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Later a man with a tray came with about 4 bottles and shot glasses I guess Leona ordered. He sat the bottles down and I saw Leona reaching for her purse but before she could I payed the man and gave him a tip. Leona looked up but the man was already gone "I already payed for the drinks" I smiled but she only pouted. "U don't need to be payin for nun on this special day" I said tryna make her smile but it didn't work.

She still pouted which was so damn cute. I pecked her cheek makin her smile a little. "Let's dance" Brian said grabbing Bryson hand leading him to the dance floor and everybody did the same following behind. Leona stood up and grabbed my hand guiding me towards the dance floor. Brian smirked as if he had a plan and it was working. I rolled my eyes.

They played Sage the Gemini - Guantanamera Leona started to sway her hips to the beat as she put her back up against my front and start to grind. I put my hands on her small waist moving with her. As soon as Trey part came up we all started to sing his part.

Pull up in a Benz screaming "fuck a hater!"
And nigga I'da fucked your bitch on an elevator
Nigga I'da tell your bitch I'ma fuck her later
And she gon' only get this dick, not no fuckin' paper
Vamanos, knock em all down like dominoes
Then I tell em adios
If you got a bad bitch and she suck a good dick
Better lock her pussy down and you call it Guantanamo
Huh, that pussy tryna run, call that cardio
This gon' be a lot of fun, moon turn to the sun

We gon' get it to tomorrow
Spend a couple car notes on a couple bottles
Yo the rich shit don't end
You don't wanna roll all along, tell your homies come on
And it's on, I'ma hit your friend
I'm cool with it if you cool with it
If you suck, spit and you drool with it
And I'ma be up in the hole all day
Guantanamo bay

We continued to dance through some more songs until we all got tired. We went and sat back down taking some shots laughing and talking. Leona was laying up against me as my arm was wrapped around her. This was a normal day to us nothing new. She stood up saying she was going to the bathroom Mariah, and Stephanie went with her.

Me and the others took another shot. When the girls came back Leona held up a lil piece of paper waving it with a smile on her face. "I met this guy on my way to the bathroom and he gave me his number he was cute too" she gushed. I looked at the girls and they both gave me apologetic looks. I looked back to Leona to see some dude holding her hand guiding her to the dance floor.

I felt my leg jumping up and down fast as I got more heated but my face didn't show it. She looked my way and I put on a fake smile then quickly looked away. I took a few more shots then stood up and went to the floor and begin dancing trying to get this anger out. I started to dance behind this short cute lil brunette.

After an hour me and the crew decided to leave. Leona came out last with the same guy she kissed his cheek and waved smiling while walking away. I said bye to everybody and drove home still a lil pissed off. When I got in the house I got in the shower and took my mad ass to sleep.

---

xMakaylax