10

Eli Pov

"Bring in the next model please" I told my assistant seconds later the person walked in.

I stood up shaking the mans hand as he introduced himself.

"Leonardo it's really nice to finally meet you and I am glad I can finally work for you" he had bright smile but also leaned back.

"It's nice to meet you Leonardo it says here that you are 23, have been modeling for a while now since you were 17"

He would be perfect for the suit/tuxedo collection that I have put together.

...

It was around 7 and I had gotten off earlier then expected. I made my way over to Clarissa's house.

I pulled up in her drive way to see a familiar red BMW in the driveway but when I stepped out the car backed out and drove away.

Before I can get a glimpse to who it was. I went up to the door knocking.

"I told you already T- oh! Hey baby" she smiled letting me in.

"Wassup, who was that, that just left?" I asked.

"My Friend Tanya, she just came over and we had ourselves little girls day"

I nodded following her into the kitchen. "Why haven't I ever met T-" she cuts me off changing the subject.

"Your back early I thought you said you were staying late?" She said fixing us both a plate of whatever she made for dinner.

"I could have made my own plate babe. And I finished everything earlier then I thought I were" I had my arms wrapped around her as she finished with our plates.

"It's ok I know you must be tired" she turned around in my arms pecking my lips.

"I am....very" I pulled off my suit jacket and unbuttoning my dress shirt before sliding it off.

She went on Netflix and turned on AHS 'The Cult'.

I was already going in on my food before the episode could began. When we were done i quickly put rinsed off the dishes before putting then in the dish washer.

After doing that I ran back into the living room just to see Emma Roberts fine ass.

I leaned back on the couch making Clarissa lean back up against me.

We continued to watch the show until I looked at the time. I looked to my side to see a sleeping Clarissa.

I moved slowly trying not to wake her, but failed miserably as I kissed the side of her head.