Eli Pov

After Leona and Clarissa little stare off. Clarissa decided to leave when I told her I would come over later to finish what we started.

Of course she was happy when she heard that smirking towards Leona as she strutted out of my house.

"I thought you were breaking up with her" was the first thing that came out of Leona's mouth.

"I never said I was breaking up with her" I said dryly throwing on my shirt but something stopped me.

Leona hand rested on my stomach while her other hand gripped the back of my neck pulling me into a kiss.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I kissed her back. Leona walked backwards while pulling me until we fell on the couch.

She let out a little moan as our tongues battled.

I felt her hand travel lower to my waistband sliding her fingers into my pants.

As much as I wanted to continue with the girl I was still in love with, I couldn't.

I pulled back getting from on top of her. I ran my hands through my head as I quickly made my way upstairs grabbing a duffle bag.

I started to throw clothes and things I needed inside of it. I needed to get away from all of this and clear my head.

"Eli what are you doing" she tried to pull my clothes out of my bag but I blocked her from doing that.

I zipped up my bag and through it over my shoulder before turning around.

I turned around to see tears running down Leona's face.

"So that's it? Your just gonna leave me? Huh?" That only made her cry harder when I didn't answer.

I walked out the room with my heart aching. I hate seeing her like this it just breaks my heart every time.

My heart is telling me to stay and comfort her but it was having a battle with my head telling me that I needed space for my own good.

I walked out and in my car driving off. Where will I go now ?

...

I pulled up to a two story house stepping out of my car with my bag in my hand.

I stopped taking a deep breathe thinking if this was a good idea.

I shook my head a little to get rid of the thoughts and knocked on the door.

The door swung open and a smile appeared across the persons face.

"What are you doing here this time of night?" She pulled me inside the house closing the door.

I didn't know what to say. I dropped my bag picking her up. She squealed in surprise.

"I told you I was coming by, Let's finish what we started earlier" I said kissing up against her neck.

...

The next morning I woke up but didn't want to get out of bed. I rolled on to my side pulling Clarissa naked body closer to mine.

My mind is battling with my heart right now. It's been like that for the past few days.

I buried my face in her neck trying to get rid of the thoughts.

I felt her move around suddenly turning around facing me.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I said as I looked down at her.

"Good morning" she smiled rubbing the back of my scalp before leaning up pecking my lips.

"What do you have planned for today?" She asks sitting up. I grabbed my phone to see what day it was.

"I have to go into work in about two hours" I said placing my phone back down leaning back.

"For how long?" Her hand continuously places in my head.

"Late night I have a lot of paper work to look through, get some models for these photo shoots for the new designs that are coming in today, soooo yea" I had to make sure I said everything just to remind myself.

She pouts "well if you swing by I will have dinner waiting for you because I know you won't feel like making anything"

I looked up at her smiling like a little kid. "Your the best you know that?"

"I only do it because I love you" she throws out there.

Love.

I only love one person and sadly it's not the person I'm laying in bed with.

But I have to say it back, I don't want to see her hurt.

Ok I've been in my head for too long and she's staring at me.

Ok 1...2...3..

"I-"

Almost choked on air there, let's try again.

1...2...3..

"I love you too" she smiled brightly leaning down kissing me.

And here comes the guilt.

---

xMakaylax