4

Mariah ^

Eli Pov

We were walking out of the movie theaters talking about the movie 'The Fifth Wave' it was a good ass movie to be honest. Leona wanted to watch it because Chloë Grace Moretz gorgeous self was in it.
( her below )

After the movies it was going on 9pm damn we been out all day

After the movies it was going on 9pm damn we been out all day. It was time to go to the carnival and Leona couldn't contain herself. She was so excited she looked like a 7 year old that had a sugar rush. She was so cute, once we got there I payed for our wrist bands and we went in.

The first thing she wanted to do was get on the Ferris wheel. People usually get on that last but she dragged me onto it. As they cleared the people that was on it already out it was our turn to get on. I wasn't really thinkin I just wanted to make sure she had a great time.

As the Ferris wheel begin to go up I froze "Leona" I whispered. she was smiling so big looking around while we was high as hell in the sky. She only hummed as a response. When I didn't respond she looked over at me and it suddenly clicked in her head. "Oh shit" she said grabbing my hand. "Eli just breathe" she tried to calm me down so I won't pass out. I was freakin terrified of heights. "I can't" I said in a whisper.

She grabbed my face looking into my eyes and I looked straight back. "Concentrate on my voice" I nodded alittle bit still looking into her eyes. I couldn't stop they were so beautiful a perfect shade of light brown. To me it looked like she had cat eyes. I snapped out of my daze when the man that works the Ferris wheel spoke telling us the ride was over. We soon got off and decided to just play the booth games.

Leona dragged me to one of the booths with a bunch of stuffed animals. It was a basketball game "will you guys like to play?" The man behind the counter ask looking at Leona up and down licking his lips. I pulled her closer to me by her waist "yes we would ain't that right baby" I said looking at Leona she smiled at me playing along "yea baby". I looked back at the lil boy to see him roll his eyes. Gay. I held in my laugh as he told us the instructions to the game. I had to make 3 out of the 5 shots to get the stuff animal Leona wanted.

I threw the first ball and made it. The guy that worked at the booth just sat there starring at Leona which only made me get heated. The next ball I shot I made it making Leona jump in joy smiling. "One more babe" she still played along to get the boy to stop looking at her, but it didn't work. The next two shots I missed making me groan and made the guy smirk. I tried to relax "one more baby" she said kissing my cheek. "There is no way your gonna make it just give up already" I glared at the lil fuckboy and then back at the hoop.

I concentrated on making the ball, I stuck my tongue out a little focusing then shot the ball....and made it! Leona started to jump around hugging me, but what surprised me is when her lips connected with mine. I stood there frozen shocked that we were kissing for the first time. Butterflies, fireworks, electric all through my body as she kissed me. I snapped out when I felt her arms wrap around my neck and that's when i started to kiss back grabbing her waist. She pulled away puttin her head on my chest still hugging me tightly.

"Alright which one you want baby girl?" I asked Leona. "The big blue teddy bear" she said and the red face guy behind the booth took the stuffed animal down handing it to us and we walked away. "So that kiss tho?" I said breaking our silence as we decided to get something to eat then leaving. "It was for the guy so he could stop looking at me I was getting annoyed and I didn't know what else to do" she explained and I only nodded understanding.

...

When we got back to my house we were back to ourselves laughing and joking around talking about anything. When we got in it was around 11 close to 12. The first thing I did was get in the shower and got in bed with my underclothes. Leona decided to sleep in the guest room I soon felt my eye lids get heavy and I fell asleep.

---

Sorry about the short chapter guys, but y'all should comment more 😄

xMakaylax