2

Leona ^

Eli Pov

The next morning I woke up wit a major headache and somebody knocking at my front door. I got up going down stairs.

"who is it?" I said in a groggy voice halfway at the door. "Bestfriend" the person said. I opened the door to be faced with a smiling Leona.

I seen her eyes travel down my body, but I ignored it. I looked down to see I was only in a sports bra and boxers. I stepped to the side letting her in.

I went into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and two aspirins downing them. "U want something to eat?" I asked from the kitchen.

I heard her walk in "no now come on big head were goin out for breakfast now go put on some clothes" she pushed me towards my stairs smackin my ass.

"Ayy" I looked back giving her a playful glare which only made her giggle and roll her eyes "go get dressed hurry up slowness" she said as I jogged up my stairs. I only smiled getting in the shower quickly and putting on my outfit.

 I only smiled getting in the shower quickly and putting on my outfit

I put my hair in a high bun deciding not to wear a hat. I went down stairs to see her on the couch eating a sandwich.

"How we going go out for breakfast if you already eating come on" I said. She smiled and we left out getting in her car sense she blocked me in my driveway.

I had to drive sense she was to lazy to do it. "Where we goin?" I asked as we got to a stop light. "WAFFLE HOUSE" she yelled jumping in her seat. I smiled I swear this girl will be the death of me.

She took my phone out my pocket plugging it to the aux cord. She begin to play Yo gotti - Rake it up She tried to say all the words Nicki said but completely failed.

I started busting out laughing only for her to smile and hit me. I started to do gotti part.

Well, I'm the dough boy, the one they talkin' about
All these gossipin' ass niggas got my name in they mouth
I know the bad bitches but know niggas who bitches too
They should bleed once a month 'cause that's what these bitches do
You a (beitch) and ya bitch should expose you
All that pillow talkin', nigga, that's what the hoes do
You a (beitch) word to my nigga $hort
We won't never write no statement, we ain't showin' up in court
(Beitch) We don't do no gossipin', we don't do no arguin'
We don't beef on social sites, we just hit our target
We don't do no rumors (rumors) we don't don't pay no shooters (brrr)
You a little bitty bitch, you should work at Hooters (yeah)
You a old hater, you a fuckin' cougar
You a (beitch) and he a (beitch) and y'all like twin sisters
Respect ya hustle, get ya money baby, win with us
Ya boyfriend actin' like a (beitch) then why you still with him?