11

"Oh fuck no" was the first thing that came out of Maria and Brian mouth as all of our eyes landed on Troy and Clarissa.

---

Eli Pov

Troy smirked at all of us.

"Wassup y'all" he said smiling like it was nothing while Clarissa stood there in shock.

He began to walk towards us with the same creepy ass smile on his.

"Ay moe back your ass up" JJ said walking up to him as he got closer to Leona.

"What I can't say hey to my babygirl?" He said so innocently.

"That's my girl and like she said back your ass up" I said getting in between JJ and Troy.

"What!" Clarissa snapped out of her shock state looking at me.

"Bitch shut up, you over here fucking with the enemy" Bryson shouted out.

"Oh so you with this dyke now? That's how you rocking now?" He look towards Leona but all she did was grab my hand standing next to me.

"Oh damn, Clarissa it looks like our plan back fired after all" he laughed looking back at her.

I furrowed my eyebrows "What plan?" I asked getting upset.

"Troy wa-" but he cut Clarissa off.

"You was nothing but a toy to Clarissa so I can get to Leona" his smile widened. "Isn't it weird how you two met? Instagram right? And how she just followed you and jumped into your DM and all of a sudden y'all in the same area and y'all have everything in common? That didn't seem a tad suspicious to you" he laughed out. "Damn you dumb as fuck"

I just stared at Clarissa as he confessed all of that watching her crumble under my gaze.

Troy continued to go on and on practically enjoying the sound of his voice.

"-but you can stay with Clarissa while I take Leona" he finished grabbing a tight hold on her wrist.

That made me snap. I pushed him making him let go of her wrist. His face hardened as he charged towards me.

He swung hitting me in my jaw. I tried to move Leona out the way as he swung again but he ended up hitting her.

I just started throwing punches left to right as my vision blurred from anger.

"Stop Eli" I heard Clarissa running towards us, but Stephanie and Bryson held her back before she could do anything.

When I seen that Troy wasn't fighting back anymore I stepped back to his face covered in his blood.

I looked around to see Maria going at it with Clarissa seeing that she had a knife in her hand as she came to stop me and Troy and she ended up cutting Stephanie on her arm.

I turned to Leona to see her holding onto her face. I grabbed her hand removing it to see another bruise forming.

"Are you ok? I'm so so sorry I let this happen again-" I began to rant.

"Shut up I'm fine" she said pulling me into a kiss. I breathed out of my nose calming myself down.

Sirens were heard seconds later. I'm guessing the neighbors called with all of the commotion.

Cops pulled up telling us to freeze. I felt hand cuffs being wrapped around my wrist.

"No officer it was him and her on the ground this was all self defense" Leona explained quickly showing the bruise on her face cause by Troy and the bloody knife that belong to Clarissa and showing Stephanie's wound to show why there was blood on it.

Troy groaned as the men lifted him off the ground putting the handcuffs on him and also Clarissa.

They soon drove off with the two.

"That was fun" Brian said smiling "now lets go home" he cheered getting back into the car.

We all looked at each other after seeing Brian's reaction, but we all ended up laughing seeing it's natural to us.

I looked down at Leona pulling her into another kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her closer.

"I love you" she said looking up at me. I smiled down at her.

"I love you too"

---

THE END

xMakaylax